Sales Integrations

THyson

SalesForce Campaigns in HubSpot

SOLVE

I have the integration set up.. I'm looking to set up a campaign in SalesForce and create a list using that campaign in HubSpot.  From what I've researched.. your campaign in SalesForce needs to be marked as 
"Active" but I'm not sure where to locate this in HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
AVij09
Solution
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @THyson,

You can sync Campaigns directly to HubSpot, at enterprise level the integration has an option of syncing custom objects. Since the salesforce campaigns act is a custom object, it can be synced with a custom object   in HubSpot. Using this custom object you can create a workflow and use that workflow to tag the campaign name and add contacts associated with this custom object into a static list.

Here at Digital Reach we help clients set up their accounts to work as they want them. We have a lot of experience working with the SFDC integration and if you’d like to make a time to meet with us we see if we can make a custom solution for you to achieve your goals.

Best,
Aman Vij
https://digitalreachos.com/ 

Best,

Aman Vij
HubSpot Diamond Solution Partners
digitalreachos.com

View solution in original post

Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @THyson You can change the status of the Salesforce campaign in Salesforce, Go to the campaign details section, and set the campaign to active. 

To create a list, use a contact property called Campaign IDs, and select the salesforce campaign name. 

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset for the tag.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @THyson You can change the status of the Salesforce campaign in Salesforce, Go to the campaign details section, and set the campaign to active. 

To create a list, use a contact property called Campaign IDs, and select the salesforce campaign name. 

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset for the tag.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
AVij09
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @THyson,

You can sync Campaigns directly to HubSpot, at enterprise level the integration has an option of syncing custom objects. Since the salesforce campaigns act is a custom object, it can be synced with a custom object   in HubSpot. Using this custom object you can create a workflow and use that workflow to tag the campaign name and add contacts associated with this custom object into a static list.

Here at Digital Reach we help clients set up their accounts to work as they want them. We have a lot of experience working with the SFDC integration and if you’d like to make a time to meet with us we see if we can make a custom solution for you to achieve your goals.

Best,
Aman Vij
https://digitalreachos.com/ 

Best,

Aman Vij
HubSpot Diamond Solution Partners
digitalreachos.com
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @THyson 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @Aakar @LaurenRyan @MandyDROS do you have any suggestion for @THyson on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !