Sales Performance Management

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone - 

I'm looking for a Sales Performance/Incentive Management integration for HubSpot, similar to what Xactly (https://www.xactlycorp.com/) does with Salesforce. 

Has anyone found a useful tool for this within HubSpot? 

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @sskurdah

I haven't come across a similar solution, I would also be very interested. I am keeping an eye on the integration partners page. Keep me in the loop if you spot a solution first.

Regards, 

Dan 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi sskurdah,

You can do sales activity tracking with Attentive. Here's a quick rundown of what we do:

- Breakdown per user of sales activity (deals created, deals moved forward, closed won / lost, etc)

- Sales teams get a daily list of actions which clean in less than a minute, and there's no more admin work needed from them

- Constant look for data inacuracies, which are flagged to the relevant owner to fix

- Integration with Slack, so that they don't even need to open Hubspot or Attentive to check the data

- Weekly reports and regular updates like "you're 10% below quota. With the deals on your pipeline, there's not enough activity to reach the monthly goal". 

Is this roughly what you're looking for?

Happy to chat whenever you have time to see if makes sense for you!

Occasional Contributor

Hi Daniel,

I am also looking for a performance management system that integrates with HubSpot, but also tracks performance reviews, learning activities, big project completions, etc.  I want to customize what we are going to track.  Where does your tool fit into that space?

Michelle

0 Upvotes