Sales Integrations

stephenb96
Membro

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hi

I am wondering if there is a module in Hubspot that enables us to create and issue sales invoices to clients?  Similar to zoho or others?

Thanks

1 Solução aceita
TheGilldog
Solução
Colaborador(a)

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hi Stephen,

You can integrate your Hubspot CRM with FreshBooks.

FreshBooks basically push 'total payments collected' for each synched contact to their contact details page in Hubspot. That means you can access data and analyse accordingly!

Hope this helps!

Ciaran

Exibir solução no post original

12 Respostas 12
ethankopit
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hey folks - my name is Ethan and I'm a product manager here at HubSpot. I wanted to let y'all know that since this thread was posted, we've developed a native HubSpot Invoicing solution and we're actively recruiting for the Invoices Beta. If you're interested, fill out this form and I'll reach out. Keep in mind, invoice creation requires that you are using HubSpot Payments (which is a Starter+ feature), so you will need to apply for Payments if you do not already have access. Learn more about applying here.

Invoices can be created directly from Contacts, Companies, Deals, or Quotes (and will pull in associated object information) to speed up your sales process and reduce the risk of human error. Invoices are payable via HubSpot payments (both ACH and Credit Card), and can also be marked as paid manually if payment is received outside of HubSpot payments (e.g. wire transfer, check, PayPal, etc). Invoices are also available in Reporting and Automation to enable you to create time-saving automation and keep a pulse on your revenue and their receivables.

The feature is under active development, so there are a few gaps. You can read our full documentation and FAQs here, but the most common blockers are:

• The HubSpot <> Quickbooks integration (and all other accounting integrations) do not yet support invoice-sync.
  • Invoice sending is manual (for now), so invoices cannot be automatically sent on a pre-set schedule.

The beta is a great fit for small businesses who want to centralize their invoicing and reduce the number of tools they use to send invoices and get paid. Fill out the form if you would like access, or pass it along to someone you know who could benefit. Thank you!

0 Avaliação positiva
JakeKnight
Participante

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hi Ethan - I'm hoping you can shed some light on the Beta for Invoicing. 

Current the beta page is up and says that basically all account types are restricted from using it. I assume you guys released and then withdrew this beta. Any update on when it will be available again?
Two features we are looking for that will be absurdly helpful: 
- Sync with quickbooks
- Allow partial payment (a payment value that the purchaser could enter against the invoice, leaving an unpaid balance. This is different than a payment schedule, as the user could enter an arbitrary amount.)

0 Avaliação positiva
BérangèreL
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hi @JakeKnight,

Invoices are actually available to all HubSpot Payments customers now.

Are you able to enroll in HubSpot Payments?

I'd like to share this article to you "Set up the payments tool" that might help you!

Also, there is this integration "QuickBooks Online" that might be of interest to you.

Have a lovely day!
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

TDegrande
Participante

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hi BérangèreL,

Unfortunately, Hubspot Payments is not available outside U.S. (?) Any timing on when this will become available in Europe?

Shifting from another CRM solution here and it is incredibly frustrating to learn that quote tracking and converting to invoices is not supported in Hubspot..

ethankopit

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hey folks (cc @purplegoanna since she asked a similar question). We are currently in beta with a new, re-vamped Stripe integration that will allow folks outside the US to accept payments through their Stripe on HubSpot Invoices, Payment Links, and Quotes. 

We're planning on expanding the beta to accept non-US folks soon, but I can't give an exact timeline yet. We should be sharing more concrete details at INBOUND.

BérangèreL
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hi @ethankopit,

Thanks for the update for our Community Members 🙂

For information, here is the INBOUND Forum if you are interested!

Have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

purplegoanna
Participante | Parceiro Elite
Participante | Parceiro Elite

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hi @ethankopit how long until HubSpot Payments are available in Australia? We have been waiting almost two years since it was released in the US, and invoices are another feature we can't leverage on our clients subscriptions due to not having payments.  Would be great to know the forward timing and plan?

wooglin
Participante

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hey there, we actually created a fully integrated quoting and invoicing solution for Hubspot. It's called Paycove (www.paycove.io) and we are looking forward to helping our fellow HubSpot users. Here's a link to the tutorial for our Hubspot product: https://paycove.wistia.com/medias/dlkp0d0mtk

Sign up for a free trial with no credit card and see how you like it. I look forward to hearing you feedback!

0 Avaliação positiva
TheGilldog
Solução
Colaborador(a)

Sales Invoices

resolver

Hi Stephen,

You can integrate your Hubspot CRM with FreshBooks.

FreshBooks basically push 'total payments collected' for each synched contact to their contact details page in Hubspot. That means you can access data and analyse accordingly!

Hope this helps!

Ciaran

stephenb96
Membro

Sales Invoices

resolver

ok thanks. We dont use freshbooks. Do you use that to create your invoices/qoutes etc

0 Avaliação positiva
TheGilldog
Colaborador(a)

Sales Invoices

resolver

Thats exactly it! It gives access to invoicing, reporting software along with employee timesheets and billing etc.

robert1
Colaborador(a)

Sales Invoices

resolver

@TheGilldog - the freshbooks integration does nothing more than sync contacts. We use freshbooks since years and were disappointed to find out how rudimentary the integration is.

Having a proper invoicing solution direclty in the hubspot CRM would be hugely helpful.