Sales Integrations

VuNguyen-WSE
Participant

Sale Promotion Management

Résolue

Dear HS support

We would like to setup promotion scheme in HS but seems it's not posible due to complexity. Is there any promotion partner that can integrated with HS and works for below requirement ?

E.g: we need to manage:

• Promotion infor ( Code, Name, Start date, End date)
  • Promotion type ( Discount, Gift, Stock)
  • Promotion condition ( apply for which product )
0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @VuNguyen-WSE,

I'm not aware of an integration for this but this could be achieved with custom objects in HubSpot. Once defined, you can create properties and customize the associations between custom objects (your promotions) and other objects (deals).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @VuNguyen-WSE,

I'm not aware of an integration for this but this could be achieved with custom objects in HubSpot. Once defined, you can create properties and customize the associations between custom objects (your promotions) and other objects (deals).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

VuNguyen-WSE
Participant

Résolue

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

The context is we have a table matrix, or integration platform which store all information above (Promotion infor, Promotion type, Promotion condition). Those information can be managed in HS or 3rd party.

When we have a deal, we can choose a promotion name in promotion properties which is linked to table matrix, some informations of promotion will automatically shown in deals. Sale/Finance can follow up how many deals applied for which promotions.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @VuNguyen-WSE,

Could you share some more context about the use case? What exactly would this look like in action, how would the promotion relate to the exising objects (contacts, companies etc.) in HubSpot? What would you like to get out of an integration?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler