Sales Integrations

LDix

RingCentral Button Not Working?

We use the RingCentral Integration in our hubspot environment (via a chrome extension). 

We've been having a few issues lately:

1. The RingCentral Widget that appears on the screen does not show as available and nothing happens when you click it.

2. Automated SMS via hubspot workflows works for some users and not others. We received this error (all the permissions with the users who have it working and those who don't appear to be the same): 

• The contact owner's phone number is not set up to send text messages from RingCentral for HubSpot. Check the number's permissions or contact your administrator for help.
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

RingCentral Button Not Working?

Hi @LDix, I hope you are doing well!

As this integration is built and supported by RingCentral, we do not have any tools to check why the SMS messages are not being logged for some user and why the widget does not show as available. To gain a better understanding of what may be causing this issue, I suggest reaching out to the RingCentral support team. I have included their support information below, which I found on the integration overview page.

support@ringcentral.com

https://support.ringcentral.com

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes