Sales Integrations

KHerrod
Participant

RingCentral - Add Call Notes (post-call)

My team recentral switched to Hubspot from Zoho CRM, and everything is great. I'm hoping some of y'all know what I am talking about. 

When I make a call from RingCentral (not from HubSpot), I'd like if a box popped up on my desktop with 'call notes' rather than having to manually search for that call in my history of HubSpot and add it that way. 

I've synced my RC and HubSpot apps already, and contacts are flowing properly.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Greatoutcomes
Contributor

@KHerrod happy to help. When making an outbound call through RC you won't get the Hubspot notes to automatically popup whilst dialling unfortunately.  One question about that is which notes or call logs should pop up; the last one, the first one, or the longest note you've made? Firstly, you're going to need to decide if you'll keep Notes, or if you'll Log a Call to track the history. They're different and have their own tabs. Once you've decided, then the best way is to open the Note or Calls tab rather than sitting in the Activity tab when you're preparing to make the call.  I suggest that any Note or Call Log you've made in the customer record that is more important than all others, you 'Pin' that, and it'll always hold the top position for that customer record.  You'll always be able to find your key points for this record, and it'll speed up your call prep work.  Good luck.     

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing @Greatoutcomes !

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KHerrod ,

Thank you for your post!

I didn't find guidance about "call notes" in the RingCentral integration page here, so I think it's not a current feature in this integration.

@CRichards7 and @Greatoutcomes , I've seen you guys posted topics around RingCentral and am wondering if you could share any information for @KHerrod ?

KHerrod
Participant

Thank you, @natsumimori! I don't know if RC has "call notes", but HubSpot does in the CRM (which is what I hoping could pop up atuomatically when a call is started). @CRichards7 & @Greatoutcomes - I'd appreciate anything you guys may know! 

0 Upvotes