Sales Integrations

josupapass
Participant

Reporting Tool - Xero and Hubspot

Hi All, 

New user to Hubspot, we use Xero and I am looking to get accurate real time reporting on Xero costs and revenues matched out to their Hubspot origins.

Can anyone recommend a tool that they have used? 

Welcome thoughts and experiences for all?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
suthoff

Our new app for HubSpot might do much of what you're looking for.  There are more details in my response to another, similar thread.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @josupapass 

¡Welcome to the Community! 

I personally don't have any experience with Xero, however, I can tag a few experts that can share their expertise with you.

Hey @Bryantworks @AdamLPW @mike-ward any thoughts you can share with @josupapass

Thank you & Happy Friday

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Bryantworks
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hey @josupapass have you tried out the Xero integration yet?  Looks like this keeps just your contacts and companies in sync but nothing around revenues, etc.  I also see this integration that syncs deals to Xero, but not the other way around.  I think your best bet here will be Zapier.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
josupapass
Participant

Thanks Chris for your reply - I have not connected Xero and Hubspot yet as I was under the impression it only connected contact details and not financial information. 

From my brief google research Zapier did look like it held the most connectability (off to research). 

I was hoping the group could offer some success stories and will keep looking/reading.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
AmyLou
Top Contributor

Hi @josupapass,

My team would be able to help you with an integration between Xero and HubSpot for financial information. You can find us on HubSpot's App Marketplace or check out our website.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

Senior Business Analyst

MethodData