Sales Integrations

FDellow

Re: Cannot sync contacts and products to Hubspot from Quickbooks Online by using Quickbooks Online A

I have the same issue, I've tested creating new contacts in QBO and they don't show in my Hubspot contacts page. But Invoices are syncing fine between QBO and Hubspot. Can you help? 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
carolinemax

Re: Cannot sync contacts and products to Hubspot from Quickbooks Online by using Quickbooks Online A

"Is it possible to fix error initializing QBPOS application log?"

Hello, I have been getting a QuickBooks error initializing QBPOS application log windows 10. Every time I try to open a QuickBooks point of sale, this Error appears on my screen. I don't understand why I am facing QBPOS Error. It's hampering my workflow. I need the solution to use the point of sale again as soon as possible. If anyone has any suggestions, then please help me. I have tried taking help from guides on articles, but I did not understand the methods. Should I contact the QuickBooks helpline number? Please guide me.   

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @carolinemax 

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you have an issue specific to the Quickbooks software, I'd recommend reaching out to their support here, as HubSpot did not build this software. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @FDellow 

Thank you for reaching out!

I've gone ahead and moved this post as a new thread for more clarity as the other thread was older.

Is this the actual Quickbook online integration you're working with? 

If so, could you confirm you followed the steps explained here ?

Also, if you go to your connected apps in the settings, and on the quickbooks integration page, do you have any error messages or alerts?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

FDellow

Hi @TiphaineCuisset I figured out what the issue is. The integration works fine but the reason why contacts don't show up in Hubspot from time to time is if the email field in my QBO is empty. Since it's the mandetory field hubspot wont create a contact if I leave the email empty in my Quickbooks invoice or contacts module. 

Can this be changed? 

FDellow_0-1652882231228.png

Ideally I want to swap the email primary field to phone number rather than email. Or a combination of first and last name like in any database. We should be able to choose the primary key. My business doesn't always have an email but it will have a phone/unique name. Can this be modified in mappings? 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @FDellow 

Thank you for your reply! This is not possible at this stage, I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine