Sales Integrations

ASymington

Quotation Automation

SOLVE

We are looking to utilise an automation sequence with quotes to maximise interactions with our customers.

This is based on incoming API from an external source and then using key relationships within the CRM  to automatically create and email our clients quotations based on previous interactions with a particular builder or internally input relationships.

We are a manufacturer distributor that work in the building construction industry and normally have the need to do multiple quotes to differing sales partners B2B installing contractors.

Our flow needs to look simialr to below:

1. Incoming API indicates project is in a tender situation and other key information (start dates etc)
  2. A project opportunity is flagged or nominated through CRM as an opportunty that needs to be engaged with , choice to reject or accept. if yes opportunity created in pipeline.
  3. If accepted the Api indicates nominated tendering companies for building construction companies listed - key date information and nots or comments into opportunity page.
  4. CRM utilised API information to produce list of related installers B2B partners for quotation.
  5. Master quotation is created (internal Sales team) the the information gathered from API and relationship matrix automatically creates additional quotes replicating product and pricing offers.
  6. Once created email is formulated directly to B2B customers with selection data if uploaded to opportunity/quote 

Is this type of workflow available in the HubSpot product? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Quotation Automation

SOLVE

Hi @ASymington,

I'm not clear on how the B2B partners are referenced/stored in HubSpot. Here's what I understand:

• Project Opp (engaged): Deal Record
    • Company Association: End Customer
    • Contact Association: End Customer Contact(s)
  • B2B Partners: are these just basic custom property values or are you planning to use custom objects (Enterprise required)

Thanks for the ping @PamCotton 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

Quotation Automation

SOLVE

Hi @ASymington,

I'm not clear on how the B2B partners are referenced/stored in HubSpot. Here's what I understand:

• Project Opp (engaged): Deal Record
    • Company Association: End Customer
    • Contact Association: End Customer Contact(s)
  • B2B Partners: are these just basic custom property values or are you planning to use custom objects (Enterprise required)

Thanks for the ping @PamCotton 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Quotation Automation

SOLVE

Hello @ASymington, happy Monday! 

I will add some of our top contributors here to share their knowledge, @Josh@webdew@himanshurauthan what would you recommend to @ASymington?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !