Sales Integrations

JimA
Contributor

Quickbooks Enter-prise Desktop Integration

SOLVE

We use Quickbooks, the enterprise version hosted locally, for accounting AND to generate all Quotes and Sales Orders. This is NOT the online QB version.

I am looking for solutions to Sync between Quickbooks and Hubspot. The only options I've found are for the QB Online product.

Ideally, I am interested in a two-way sync. But, even a one-way transfer from QB into HS would be helpful.

Anyone out there have any suggestions? I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Jim

1 Accepted solution
darynsmith
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@JimA Looks like a custom integration is the solution. I've checked online and there are PHP SDK's out there that appear to work with Quickbooks Desktop edition. So this does look possible. But this is not a standard easy API to API integration. You'll need to deploy code to your on-premise servers, worry about firewalls etc.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

View solution in original post

28 Replies 28
KChelsberg
Contributor

SOLVE

Darynsmith, I’m curious if there has been any further development on this inquiry and challenge. It seems it’s been 2 years and I’m wondering if there have been further developments. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
darynsmith

SOLVE

@KChelsberg not that I am aware of - I don't think there will be an integration built for a premise/server based accounting system as it is not a point and click type installation and would require developers to get involved. Our developers would be able to assist with this, if you need. And if you want to talk more about this, you can book a meeting with me here: https://www.hubledigital.com/meetings/daryn-smith

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
0 Upvotes
MRamberg
Contributor

SOLVE

@darynsmith can you give me an idea of what the cost is for a custom integration like this? We are moving to HubSpot but also use QBE and cannot move to QB Online because of the lack of capabilities. Other developers I've met with have said $10k-$20k for a custom API which is out of our budget. Thanks!

KChelsberg
Contributor

SOLVE

Agree, I am interested and listening in...

@MRamberg @darynsmith 

0 Upvotes
KChelsberg
Contributor

SOLVE
Thank you Darynsmith, I appreciate the quick response! I see the meeting times are in the middle of the night for me, so would appreciate a recommendation for a partner to work with.
0 Upvotes
darynsmith

SOLVE

@KChelsberg where are you based? My colleague MC is in the US and her schedule might be beter: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/mc-bort

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
KChelsberg
Contributor

SOLVE
Perfect. I booked a time slot with her. Thank you!
0 Upvotes
JimA
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you @darynsmith 

Believe it or not, knowing there's no likely easy solution is helpful.

Much appreciated,

Jim

0 Upvotes