Quickbooks Enter-prise Desktop Integration

SOLVE
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

We use Quickbooks, the enterprise version hosted locally, for accounting AND to generate all Quotes and Sales Orders. This is NOT the online QB version.

I am looking for solutions to Sync between Quickbooks and Hubspot. The only options I've found are for the QB Online product.

Ideally, I am interested in a two-way sync. But, even a one-way transfer from QB into HS would be helpful.

Anyone out there have any suggestions? I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

@JimA Looks like a custom integration is the solution. I've checked online and there are PHP SDK's out there that appear to work with Quickbooks Desktop edition. So this does look possible. But this is not a standard easy API to API integration. You'll need to deploy code to your on-premise servers, worry about firewalls etc.

2 Replies 2
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

@JimA Looks like a custom integration is the solution. I've checked online and there are PHP SDK's out there that appear to work with Quickbooks Desktop edition. So this does look possible. But this is not a standard easy API to API integration. You'll need to deploy code to your on-premise servers, worry about firewalls etc.

Regular Contributor

Thank you @darynsmith 

Believe it or not, knowing there's no likely easy solution is helpful.

Much appreciated,

Jim

0 Upvotes