Sales Integrations

KHaworth
Participant

Quickbook and HS Recognition Between a Credit Memo and a Payment

SOLVE

Hi, we currently have the integration with Quickbooks set up in Hubspot but we can't seem to identify a property in Hubspot that we can match to Quickbooks that would recognize a transaction type - Credit Memo. We are looking for a way to differentiate between a payment and a credit in Quickbooks so that the sync back to Hubspot does show it as an invoice paid. Simply a write-off.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jerdaine_digita
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to differentiate between a payment and a credit memo in Quickbooks and have it sync correctly with Hubspot. I would recommend checking the integration setup between Quickbooks and Hubspot to ensure it's configured correctly. Additionally, you may need to research the available properties in Hubspot that can be matched with Quickbooks to identify transaction types. I am here to assist with any further questions or support needed to configure the integration to meet your needs.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Jerdaine_digita
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to differentiate between a payment and a credit memo in Quickbooks and have it sync correctly with Hubspot. I would recommend checking the integration setup between Quickbooks and Hubspot to ensure it's configured correctly. Additionally, you may need to research the available properties in Hubspot that can be matched with Quickbooks to identify transaction types. I am here to assist with any further questions or support needed to configure the integration to meet your needs.

KHaworth
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Jerdaine. We did check the integration set up and the properties in HS but could not find a way to differentiate in HS between a credit memo and a payment or invoice paid. 

I am curious if any other users have been able to make this differentiation in HS or QB to streamline the integration between the two?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you @Jaycee_Lewis!

I would like to add our community members to this conversation to see if they have insight.

Hi @karstenkoehler@franksteiner79@Jerdaine_digita@DavidDSS - Do you have any advice for @KHaworth?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Jerdaine_digita
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello Kristen,

Thanks for including me in this conversation. I am glad to help with any questions or support needed for the integration of Quickbooks and Hubspot to differentiate between a credit memo and a payment. I am confident that with the right configuration, it can be achieved.

Let me know if there is anything specific I can assist with.

Best,

Jerdaine_digita

JakeKnight
Participant

SOLVE

Sent you a message!

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager