Sales Integrations

AdmissionsMiss

Questions

SOLVE
Hi, 
I hope all of you are doing well. 
I would like to know the following things:
1. If through Hubspot it is possible to have control of all the payment methots (Paypal, Zelle, Transfer or Stripe). 
2. It is possible to include one form of hubspot in our web page I mean without a redirection to it. 
3. It is possible to integrate Hubspot and Stripe?

Thank you for all your help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
darynsmith
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Questions

SOLVE

Hi @AdmissionsMiss 

1. HubSpot has a native integration built with Stripe and so you can easily take payments. You can build custom payment solutions too.

Another solution is to push payment requests to your accounting system (like Xero), and then accept payments through their gateways as accounting software often offer more payment options.

You can read more about the Stripe integration here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/how-do-i-use-the-stripe-integration-with-hubspot

2. I'm not sure what you mean here. But you can build a form in the Forms tool, embed it in any webpage using the JavaScript supplied. And then you can select whether the form redirects to a thank you page, or shows an inline thank you message.

3. Yes, see above.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
darynsmith
Solution

Questions

SOLVE

Hi @AdmissionsMiss 

1. HubSpot has a native integration built with Stripe and so you can easily take payments. You can build custom payment solutions too.

Another solution is to push payment requests to your accounting system (like Xero), and then accept payments through their gateways as accounting software often offer more payment options.

You can read more about the Stripe integration here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/how-do-i-use-the-stripe-integration-with-hubspot

2. I'm not sure what you mean here. But you can build a form in the Forms tool, embed it in any webpage using the JavaScript supplied. And then you can select whether the form redirects to a thank you page, or shows an inline thank you message.

3. Yes, see above.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
0 Upvotes
AdmissionsMiss

Questions

SOLVE

Thank you very much for your time.

I really appreciate it .

Best wishes,

Tamia