Sales Integrations

GFuoco

Property doesn't exist - Field unavailable

SOLVE

Hi there!

I am having an error while trying to integrate with Salesforce when I try to map the fields to sync, it says property doesn't exist, I cannot delete or edit it, it always throw me an error.

Would you please help me clearing this one?

I need to get this integration working properly.

salesforce-integration-error.pngsalesforce-integration-error-sync-rule.png

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
LaurenRyan
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFuoco - It looks like this property hasn't been created in HubSpot or Salesforce as the "property doesn't exist." Often this error comes when a property existed when the integration was initially installed and the field has since been deleted in Salesforce. Can you verify the field still exists in Salesforce? If not, I would recommend deleting the mapping!

View solution in original post

himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @GFuoco 

Not sure about this but It looks like the property field you want to integrate with the Salesforce field does not exist over HubSpot, Or maybe there is some issue regarding the cache, would suggest you to clear your cache or try some other browser.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @GFuoco 

Not sure about this but It looks like the property field you want to integrate with the Salesforce field does not exist over HubSpot, Or maybe there is some issue regarding the cache, would suggest you to clear your cache or try some other browser.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
LaurenRyan
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @GFuoco - It looks like this property hasn't been created in HubSpot or Salesforce as the "property doesn't exist." Often this error comes when a property existed when the integration was initially installed and the field has since been deleted in Salesforce. Can you verify the field still exists in Salesforce? If not, I would recommend deleting the mapping!

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @GFuoco 

Thank you for reaching out!

It does look strange. 

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

I also want to tag some salesforce experts: @Aakar @LaurenRyan do you know what may be happening here? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !