Sales Integrations

VickyHTM
Participant

Project Management Tool Recommendations

SOLVE

Hello, 

We are looking for a project management tool that intergrates with Hubspot. I have looked at the intergrations page on Hubspot and intergrations via Zapier.

As it doesnt get any better than a recommedation, it would be great to hear the project management tools you are using and your thoughts?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
darynsmith
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VickyHTM

We use Accelo and it has a basic integration with HubSpot pulling through contacts.

And I know TeamWork has a basic integration as well.

Cheers,

Daryn

www.mpull.com

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
chriscardone

SOLVE

Hi @VickyHTM!

I would highly suggest using Unito as @Ghiona_T suggested, they open the options up a lot more along with not restricting you to the little integrations these applications have built.

- Chris

Ghiona_T
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Vicky,

It really depends on what you're looking for in a project management tool-they all offer different features that might be more or less adapted to your workflow. Some of the most popular/robust ones include Trello, Asana, Jira or Wrike. Here's a resource: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/303849

Internally, we use a combination of those tools and connect them together via our own app 🙂

I work for Unito, and we're developing a Hubspot connector for those tools. You'd be able to integrate tasks bi-directionally with Hubspot. We're releasing the free beta version soon, so once you choose the right project management tool, you can sign up to test the integration with Hubspot here. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

darynsmith
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @VickyHTM

We use Accelo and it has a basic integration with HubSpot pulling through contacts.

And I know TeamWork has a basic integration as well.

Cheers,

Daryn

www.mpull.com

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
0 Upvotes
VickyHTM
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @darynsmith

Just a quick note to say thank you for taking the time to respnond to my post all those months ago. 

We have gone with Accelo as our chosen solution. Its perfect and such a power tool. 

I hope that this thread helps others! 

0 Upvotes
VickyHTM
Participant

SOLVE

@darynsmith Great, will add to my list to explore.

Yes, were looking into TeamWorks and also Wrike.

Thanks for the reply!

0 Upvotes