Sales Integrations

Edel
Participant

Pricing for Abandoned Cart Emails

SOLVE

Hi there, 
I'm new to the HubSpot Community, so please bear with me if this is the wrong channel to post.   

I'm looking to know whether it is possible to have the customers Shopify tiered pricing that is in their Checkout Cart pulled through to their Abandoned Cart Workflow email sequence? Currently, it only pulls the retail price of the product price from Shopify. 

As we are B2B, we have 6 different pricing tiers and are using an App, Wholesale Pricing by Supple.

Any info would be greatly received. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a solution.

Q: Is it possible to have the customers Shopify tiered pricing that is in their Checkout Cart pulled through to their Abandoned Cart Workflow email sequence?

Short A: Should be, but it may take a little bit of research with Supple Apps guys.

Longer A:

The guys at Supple Apps will know the specific Liquid code they use to modify the wholesale 'line item amounts' shown in the abandoned cart. In HubSpot, that code appears as ...

{{ line_item.amount }}

[This is most likely NOT the same name as the one used by Supple Apps.]

- Step 1 -

You'll need to push that Supple Liquid code to a new custom property in HubSpot.

- Step 2 -

Once that piece is complete, we'll want to find the 'Cart summary' custom code module in each of your abandoned cart email templates.
(see image)

hubspot-shopify-email-template-abandoned-cart-custom-module.png

- Step 3 -

Then replace ...

{{ line_item.amount }}

with the new HubSpot property code we pushed from your store in step 1.
(see image)

hubspot-shopify-email-template-abandoned-cart-custom-module-code.png

That should fix you right up.

We don't have the Wholesale Pricing by Supple app installed in any of our stores, but the high-level concept is the same. And the guys at Supple Apps have an AWESOME reputation in the Shopify Community, so ... don't hesitate to reach out to them.

Does that help solve your question?

Best,
Frank

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please add @MFrankJohnson to your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a solution.

Q: Is it possible to have the customers Shopify tiered pricing that is in their Checkout Cart pulled through to their Abandoned Cart Workflow email sequence?

Short A: Should be, but it may take a little bit of research with Supple Apps guys.

Longer A:

The guys at Supple Apps will know the specific Liquid code they use to modify the wholesale 'line item amounts' shown in the abandoned cart. In HubSpot, that code appears as ...

{{ line_item.amount }}

[This is most likely NOT the same name as the one used by Supple Apps.]

- Step 1 -

You'll need to push that Supple Liquid code to a new custom property in HubSpot.

- Step 2 -

Once that piece is complete, we'll want to find the 'Cart summary' custom code module in each of your abandoned cart email templates.
(see image)

hubspot-shopify-email-template-abandoned-cart-custom-module.png

- Step 3 -

Then replace ...

{{ line_item.amount }}

with the new HubSpot property code we pushed from your store in step 1.
(see image)

hubspot-shopify-email-template-abandoned-cart-custom-module-code.png

That should fix you right up.

We don't have the Wholesale Pricing by Supple app installed in any of our stores, but the high-level concept is the same. And the guys at Supple Apps have an AWESOME reputation in the Shopify Community, so ... don't hesitate to reach out to them.

Does that help solve your question?

Best,
Frank

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please add @MFrankJohnson to your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Edel
Participant

SOLVE

Brilliant, thanks so much for that Frank. Much appreciated. 

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

You're welcome @Edel. My dream is to one day be a great ecommerce success story. haha Just having trouble figuring out what my 1st product will be. Services aren't scalable enough for me.

Reach out anytime.

Best,

Frank

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes