Sales Integrations

pmozzoni07

Prep for new Salesforce integration while running existing HubSpot-Salesforce Integration

Hi All, I hope to find some guidance here.  We do not have a HubSpot admin in-house and I have been tasked with setting up a new Salesforce-HubSpot integration.  We currently have an existing integration that points to an existing SF org.  However, I am in the process of setting up a new Salesforce org that we will then need to integrate with.  We do not want to use the existing HubSpot set up but would rather create a new one since there will be many differences in the new Salesforce org.  How can I go about getting everything ready for the new Salesforce org and HubSpot sync without impacting the existing one until we go-live?  

Under my HubSpot Accounts, I can see a developer doman, a new Salesforce domain and our existing active domain.  Do I just go ahead and follow all the instructions to get things set up on both sides and then change the integration when we are ready to go-live?

Thanks for any guidance!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Prep for new Salesforce integration while running existing HubSpot-Salesforce Integration

Hello @pmozzoni07,

I believe that you are able to start editing things on your Salesforce account that is not connected yet, but in HubSpot, you will need to make the changes once you are ready to change accounts

I will be sending some helpful articles from our Knowledgebase and also tag some of our top contributors here, @darynsmith@bradmin@himanshurauthan, would you like to add any other recommendations to @pmozzoni07  question? Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes