Sales Integrations

allieccollins
Contributor

Power Dialers - PhoneBurner Integration is a Flaming Pile of Garbage

SOLVE

Has anyone had any success with power dialers integrated with Hubspot CRM?

My sales team was wooed by PhoneBurner, and the integration is basically a lie. I have tried every way imaginable to make it work... but for example I had to create 49 workflows just to get a bi-directional sync for 6 properties. And it still doesn't work. 

What else have y'all tried? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ConnorSlivensky
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

I don't have experience with PhoneBurner but if your problem is syncing data you might want to check the Data Sync Marketplace for services that are going to integrate better, no workflows needed. (and data sync is about every 5 minutes) Those pages will even tell you what features work with what tier. (Some need paid Ops Hub  for custom sync mapping)

Hope that helps some.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Ken02

SOLVE

Hi there @allieccollins

My name is Ken, one of Aloware's Customer Success Managers, and I'm so happy that you were able to check us out. I know you're working with David now, but in case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Hoping we could continue doing business with you. Have a great day!

allieccollins
Contributor

SOLVE

We started testing Aloware yesterday and so far I am pretty impressed. Beats the heck outta Phoneburner's integration. 

I will look into Kixie, thank you! 

0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky

SOLVE

Solutions are accepted in two ways.

1. By the original poster (you)
  2.  By Community Moderators (HubSpot Employees) to help others find solutions

Usually, they go through and accept the most complete/correct answers. Since this is a more open-ended discussion and not troubleshooting a specific problem it's a little more subjective. My guess is since I talked about Data Sync and provided links would be why it was selected as the answer. As far as data sync goes that's going to be the answer you get from now on as OpsHub is now the standard solution for that. 

johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@allieccollins We are a Kixie partner and have found their implementation support to be excellent. Automation capabilities are powerful and the integration works well. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
johnelmer

SOLVE

@allieccollins We have had good success with Kixie. DM me for more information. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
ConnorSlivensky
Solution

SOLVE

I don't have experience with PhoneBurner but if your problem is syncing data you might want to check the Data Sync Marketplace for services that are going to integrate better, no workflows needed. (and data sync is about every 5 minutes) Those pages will even tell you what features work with what tier. (Some need paid Ops Hub  for custom sync mapping)

Hope that helps some.

allieccollins
Contributor

SOLVE

This is not a real solution. Why did it get accepted as one? 

0 Upvotes