Sales Integrations

DKNY

Possible to integrate HS CRM with MailChimp?

SOLVE

Hi all. I'm curious if it's possible to have contacts that I add manually into HubSpot automatically be added to MailChimp? 

Any leads we add, we want those folks to get our monthly newsletter, which we send from MailChimp.

Is it possible to make this process seamless, or does it require manaully exporting/importing every time? 

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @DKNY. You can get this accomplished with Zapier, an integration available for HubSpot CRM users.

Zapier allows you to automate between a lot of platforms (they have over 750 apps to choose from). You pick a starting platform and action, a destination platform and action, and you can apply some filters to create conditional critieria to suit your use case. 

Here are some sample zaps which are representative of the kinds of things you can do with Zapier between HubSpot Sales and MailChimp.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
JacobM

SOLVE

Yes, it is possible to add HubSpot contacts to MailChimp automatically with the help of Skyvia. Here you can find more info about it https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/skyvia

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @DKNY. You can get this accomplished with Zapier, an integration available for HubSpot CRM users.

Zapier allows you to automate between a lot of platforms (they have over 750 apps to choose from). You pick a starting platform and action, a destination platform and action, and you can apply some filters to create conditional critieria to suit your use case. 

Here are some sample zaps which are representative of the kinds of things you can do with Zapier between HubSpot Sales and MailChimp.

VaubanFort
Participant

SOLVE

hi there,

we are having the same issue and would like our emails to be automatically synced with Mailchimp if possible. 
I have found a video on Youtube that proposes to do just that but it seems this functionality has been taken away and that Hubspot is pushing users towards using Zapier.

Zapier is okay but it is a paid service of 20dollars per month. 

This is a bit much, are there any other ways you have found?

Frank

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There's not another in-app way I know of to integrate those solutions. As it is, Zapier does offer free two-step zaps for some integrations, so I'm not certain that using Zapier is something that will come with an extra charge. 

0 Upvotes
VaubanFort
Participant

SOLVE

hi bmampe,

unfortunately I am sure that it costs 

https://zapier.com/app/billing/plans

Do check this link here, it is free for 14 days after you have to pay min 20 dollars

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If you're a HubSpot customer, the Zapier subscription is included with your HubSpot subscription. If you're not a HubSpot customer, and existing free solutions are no longer viable, I'm not sure you'll have any other options. 

0 Upvotes
DKNY

SOLVE

Thanks a lot! I will check it out. hopefully, it's simple enough. 

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Zapier is designed to be simple and straightforward. It's attempting to make point-and-click work of the more common use cases involved in integrating two solutions. The starting and ending actions are fixed, so you'll know exactly what action from what app triggers the zap, and what'll happen in the destination app.

0 Upvotes
DKNY

SOLVE

Thanks. Too bad Hubspot is not letting me integrate with Zapier at the moment (getting error message 'Expected parameters are missing'). I sent Zapier a trouble ticket. Let's see what happens. 

0 Upvotes