Sales Integrations

CFitzgerald
Participant | Gold Partner
Participant | Gold Partner

Popl Integration

Hey everyone! I'm getting some sales teams interested in using the gadget Popl to share and collect contact information during in-person events. The folks at Popl say they connect directly to HubSpot through an API, but it's hard to understand the integration requirements without already having a Popl Pro account.

Any feedback or insight?

C. Fitzgerald
0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Popl Integration

Hi @CFitzgerald,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm not personally familiar with Popl, but I'm wondering if another member of the community is familiar with this particular integration. 

Hi @Josh@johnelmer@himanshurauthan@jfreeman@Dan1 - Are you familiar with the Popl Integration? Do you have any suggestions for @CFitzgerald on how they could understand the Popl Integration Requirements? 

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Popl Integration

@CFitzgerald @kvlschaefer  I have no familiarity with Popl, but whenever I get an inquiry about integrations my first stop is Zapier.  And sure enough, Zapier has a Popl connector.  So if all that's needed is to automatically create contacts in HubSpot, just create a Zaper account and set up a Zap so that when a new connection is created in Popl, a new contact is created in HubSpot.  There are a number of other actions you can take in HubSpot besides creating a new contact using Zapier. 

Hope this helps.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Popl Integration

Thank you, @johnelmer

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes