Sales Integrations

jcouser
Participante

PayPal Integration with Hubspot Deals

Hi,

We are new users to Hubspot Sales. Our company uses PayPal to invoice our customers. 

I know that the native integration with Hubspot is to be able to move from quote to invoice with Stripe, but was told by Hubspot that Zapier should allow me to integrate PayPal in so I can move the quote to invoice using PayPal instead.

Has anyone out there done this integration? And if so, how smoothly is it working for you?

Would appreciate any insights you have.

Thank you!

Julie

6 Respuestas 6
NicoleSengers
Guía | Partner nivel Elite
Guía | Partner nivel Elite

Hi there

Just wondering what systems you used and if anybody is willing to share ideas. Stripe isnt available in South Africa and we are looking for a seamless integration with an online payments tool that we can use.

Id appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Thanks,

Nicole

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
0 Me gusta
darynsmith
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

HI @NicoleSengers 

We've integrated Sales Hub into both Xero payments and PayFast, each has been slightly different based on what the client needs.

1. When a deal was closed, we issued an invoice via email from Xero and then the client could pay using their card, PayPal etc. and then we had another script running to check once payment was received and would move the deal to the next deal stage.

2. In the comments section of the HubSpot Quoting tool, we put the instruction to pay the invoice by clicking on a unique link that went to the PayFast gateway.

But we can pretty much make these and any situation work for these gateways and the others. You have my email if you want to chat more.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
dzhebyan
Participante

Would be so great to have! PayPal has much wider country availability. Stripe is not available in Poland, so we would definitely take advantage of PayPal integration.

Gav1
Participante

Hi dzhebyan,

Did you get this sorted? 

As i'm based in the uae and having the exact same issue.

Any advice would be massively appreciated.

dzhebyan
Participante

Hello! Not really. We just adopted other system.

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @jcouser,

While I don't have any experience specifically with the PayPal integration, I did find some results on the Zapier Community that discuss the two platforms. 

I will keep an eye out for anyone in this Community who has used the integration as well, and if you do end up using it, please let us know how you like it!

Thanks, 
Jenny