Sales Integrations

BradHarris
Participant | Partenaire solutions Gold
Participant | Partenaire solutions Gold

PandaDoc integration: How to pull a deal's associated contact information automatically

Using the HubSpot/PandaDoc integration, is there a way to pull a deal's associated contact information automatically? We don't want to add them as recipients of the documents we create, but we do want to pull the associated contacts' info into the documents... but as we can only pull in deal and company properties when creating a document from a deal, it doesn't allow for any contact info to be pulled. Is there a way around this or a feature being developed for this? 

3 Réponses
PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté

PandaDoc integration: How to pull a deal's associated contact information automatically

Hello @BradHarris, thank you for posting in our Community! 

I would like to add our top experts to this conversation to share their thoughts @Krystina  @impulsekring and @danmoyle any recommendations for the @BradHarris matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SMcFadden1
Membre

Hi there, 

We have this same issue. Was there ever an answer?

Thanks, 

0 Votes
PamCotton

Hello @SMcFadden1 , would you be able to provide more details on your specific case? Maybe creating a new post will help us to understand better.  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

I also wanted to share this doc here 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !