Sales Integrations

WFlesher

Panda Doc vs Proposify

SOLVE

Hi there, 

Panda Doc vs Proposify - which one works best with HubSpot?

Anyone who has experience with both and came to a conclusion - I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance

Will

1 Accepted solution
AnxiouslyEager
Solution
Participant

Panda Doc vs Proposify

SOLVE

Wowzer, I am astonishingly late to the party! Still, thanks so much for tagging me here @PamCotton 🤗

I have to say that I am no expert when it comes to the native integrations of HubSpot but I thought I'd share my insight anyway, haha.

Generally speaking, I am a big fan of Panda Doc. It works really well when you want to grab data from somewhere and automatically merge it into a document to be signed. 

My favorite use case would be something along the lines of:

- collecting info through (e.g.) Typeform

- passing the collected data to Hubspot

- simultaneously grabbing the data, sending it to Panda Doc, and merging it with an existing template in order to create a doc to be signed

I work for Make (formerly Integromat) which is a visual platform that lets you connect pretty much any apps and automate all sorts of tasks. It, therefore, comes as no surprise that I build my own automated workflows using our tech 😊

If you'd like to check out the options, you can have a look at the pre-built integrations of both HubSpot and Panda Doc and see the available features & functionality 🤓

Have an exquisite day, everyone!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
AnxiouslyEager
Solution
Participant

Panda Doc vs Proposify

SOLVE

Wowzer, I am astonishingly late to the party! Still, thanks so much for tagging me here @PamCotton 🤗

I have to say that I am no expert when it comes to the native integrations of HubSpot but I thought I'd share my insight anyway, haha.

Generally speaking, I am a big fan of Panda Doc. It works really well when you want to grab data from somewhere and automatically merge it into a document to be signed. 

My favorite use case would be something along the lines of:

- collecting info through (e.g.) Typeform

- passing the collected data to Hubspot

- simultaneously grabbing the data, sending it to Panda Doc, and merging it with an existing template in order to create a doc to be signed

I work for Make (formerly Integromat) which is a visual platform that lets you connect pretty much any apps and automate all sorts of tasks. It, therefore, comes as no surprise that I build my own automated workflows using our tech 😊

If you'd like to check out the options, you can have a look at the pre-built integrations of both HubSpot and Panda Doc and see the available features & functionality 🤓

Have an exquisite day, everyone!

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Panda Doc vs Proposify

SOLVE

Hello @WFlesher, I would like to invite our top experts to share their best suggestions towards what integration works best. @AnxiouslyEager @alexlom@Bryantworks any recommendations to @WFlesher?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !