Panda DOC integration

BeceBev
Participant

Hi all - I've gone into Hubspot to create a Panda Doc against a Contact as usual - but there's no Panda Doc option present (usually a panel on the right hand side of the screen). Tried going in to Pandadoc.com and logging in, but no joy. Also did a restart on my PC - no joy there either. Any thoughts?

Thanks - 

Bec

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
BeceBev
Participant

Discovered that I could only get access to the Panda Doc panel when I went to access the contact via Contacts / Search for a Contact. I can't recall ever doing this before? Anyone else having this issue? 

0 Upvotes
bliowen

Hi @BeceBev!

This is Betty from the Support Team at PandaDoc. We may have to do a screenshare with you to see what is happening exactly. 

You can reach us directly in the application by logging in and clicking on the Green Help button at the bottom right corner or emailling support@pandadoc.com. Please be sure to reference this community post.

Looking forwarding to hearing from you!

0 Upvotes
BeceBev
Participant

Thanks Betty - I'm in Sydney, Australia so it's tricky with the time difference but I'll keep an eye out for the green help button.

It is a strange issue that's occured.

Thanks so much - 

Bec

0 Upvotes
Barb
Participant

Hi - Sorry - no answer to your question - but I would like to know if you like PandaDoc? Looking at it now and wondering how a fellow HubSpot user likes it.

0 Upvotes