Sales Integrations

SOFI_Sales

Order Form that can integrate with Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi all,

I'm doing a bit of research but can't quite find anything that is suitable, so I'm here for recommendations.

Currently I use a Google Forms template for our sales team to complete when they have an order that needs to be placed.

I then receive this and have to key it manually in to our stock system etc, but would also need to log it manually in to Hubspot against a company (and contact if needed).

Are there any forms/programs that are mobile friendly, and when completed will log against the company/contact in Hubspot? I would also like it to notify a particular email address if popular.

Something that syncs in live time with a search for companies would be ideal.

Thanks!

Jesse

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SOFI_Sales,

You can use a HubSpot form to have this information pushed to HubSpot. If you would like the information associated with a contact (who will not be filling out the form), I would recommend turning cookie tracking off on the form, as this will ensure that the user's browser is not associated with the contact's cookie. You will want the user to include the contact's email address to ensure it is associated with their contact record.

You can turn on notifications for the form submissions to receive email reminders when the form is filled out.

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SOFI_Sales,

You can use a HubSpot form to have this information pushed to HubSpot. If you would like the information associated with a contact (who will not be filling out the form), I would recommend turning cookie tracking off on the form, as this will ensure that the user's browser is not associated with the contact's cookie. You will want the user to include the contact's email address to ensure it is associated with their contact record.

You can turn on notifications for the form submissions to receive email reminders when the form is filled out.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes