Sales Integrations

jamieriddell
Participante

Olark: How to automatically append transcripts to contacts

resolver

We have Olark integrated to create a new contact. However, sometimes our contacts come back with questions. I would like to automatically append any Olark transcript to the contact. 

Is there any way to easily do this or are there webhook type codes my team could use to create this? 

Thanks

1 Solução aceita
Karl_Olark
Solução
Participante

resolver

Hi Jamie - 

If you go into one of the contact records, and click 'filter timeline' - does the 'Olark' box underneath integrations have an X in it?

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
Karl_Olark
Participante

resolver

Hi Jamie - 

If you go to https://www.olark.com/settings/integrations/marketing/hubspot in your dashboard, there is an option to "send all transcripts automatically," and if you have that checked then Olark will automatically send every conversation transcript to Hubspot. It can detect existing contacts and attach transcripts accordingly.

Does that help? (-Karl@Olark.com)

jamieriddell
Participante

resolver

Thanks Karl. I got the auto transcript set up really easily but it is not pulling through the transcript, just the contact details. UNLESS I am looking in the wrong place? (They are not appearing as notes on the contact.)

Thanks Again

Jamie 🙂 

Karl_Olark
Solução
Participante

resolver

Hi Jamie - 

If you go into one of the contact records, and click 'filter timeline' - does the 'Olark' box underneath integrations have an X in it?

jamieriddell
Participante

resolver

Yes, that worked - thanks!