Sales Integrations

TFisher103

NetSuite Sync is very slow

When I create a contact in HubSpot, it is taking hours to show up in NetSuite.
Also, my custom property in HubSpot is not populating in NetSuite once the contract is finally created.

5 Replies 5
WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello! Tossing this in here for posterity. 

Getting the initial sync set-up between NetSuite and HubSpot can take hours or days (depending on the volume of data e.g. thousands or hundreds of thousands of records). We'd recommend giving yourself a few days to run the initial sync/import if you have a lot of records. 

However, once you're integrated and in maintenance mode we'd expect sync times to be a few minutes or instant.  If that's not what you're experiencing, I'd recommend contacting HubSpot support and asking them to look into what might be causing delays. 

0 Upvotes
GPFlores15
Participant

We are new to HubSpot and also syncing our instance of NetSuite.  It's been almost a week and it seems that syncs are taking very long to "normalize" and it takes days for records to get in between systems.  At this point (looks like its been about a year since you posted this), how are your records syncing now? 

0 Upvotes
WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @GPFlores15, we recommend reaching out to HubSpot support so they can have the engineering team look at the logs. 

Often times, if a sync is taking a week (that's a really long time, sorry!) the culprit is slow NetSuite API response times e.g. timeouts and rate limits. 

NetSuite support can look at their logs and explain what's timing out and if there's anything they can do to speed up your NetSuite API response. 

But, first line of defense is to contact HubSpot support and NetSuite support to debug the API performance and response times. 

We have lots of customers that are able to complete the sync in hours / a couple of days. It's an outlier to see a sync take over a week, but we have heard it happen when your NetSuite database is large or complex. It also happens more often when syncing Invoices / Order objects because of how much configuration can happen on them. 

So, HubSpot support is where I'd recommend you start. 

0 Upvotes
GPFlores15
Participant

thank you.  I have opened a support ticket with HubSpot support. 

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@TFisher103  are you still having issues?

@MTan6 , I believe you recently started syncing with NetSuite as well.  You asked a question recently about it.  Do you have any advice?