Sales Integrations

RTanner
Participant

Multiple Line Items for Zapier

I'm working on  an automation via Zapier where once a deal has entered  "x" stage, a draft order is created in Shopify.

I'm almost there except for one thing - this only works for single-line items. As soon as there are multiple line items associated with this deal, this automation won't work. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
OBeev
Participant

I'm trying to do something similar (to create an invoice and rather than an order). However, from what I understood, Loop by Zapier allows you to execute several action for each of your line_item
(some documentations here : https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496106701453#about-looping-by-zapier-s-integration-0-0 )

That mean that you can programm one draft order (or invoice in my case) for each of your line_items and not execute action for each and next group them all to make one draft order. saddly

0 Upvotes
kvonloesecke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RTanner,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I'll add some Zapier experts to our conversation - @Kevin-C@HubDoPete@MandyDROS@Bryantworks - do you have any insight for @RTanner?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
HubDoPete
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

Hi @RTanner 

Zapier only processes flat data in a zap sequence, but what you describe might be possible by looping through the HubSpot deal line items. I have not tried this use case of looping through line items on a HubSpot deal but that is where I would start. See https://zapier.com/help/create/other-functions/loop-your-zap-actions

If you get time to build and test your use case I would love to know if it delivers

cheers

Pete

RTanner
Participant

Hi Pete,

Thanks for this!

I've done a bit of testing, and so far no luck. I'll try it a couple more times to see if I can get this to work and let you know.

PatrickH429
Participant

Hi @RTanner did you manage to figure this out?

I am trying to do the same - in Zapier, get the multiple line items that are added/associated with a deal record in Hubspot.