Sales Integrations

KOwen27
Membre

Monday.com integration

Currently use Monday.com as our PM tool for our onboarding/fulfillment team. Use HS for our CRM. Is anyone using the integration to pass closed won deal info into Monday.com for an onboarding team?

0 Votes
4 Réponses
CaitlinHaire
Participant

Monday.com integration

We're doing something similar - we're tracking our client onboarding through a Monday.com board and pushing data from Hubspot to there. The integration is fairly straightforward, but as someone mentioned, pretty limited. We're setup to push mapped fields of a Deal once it's created, and for non-custom fields, those will update on the Monday.com board when they're updated in Hubspot. As long as you're you only using non-custom fields, it's great. Challenge comes in when you have custom fields, which only push data upon creation, not if anything updates.

kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté

Monday.com integration

Thanks for sharing this insight with us, @CaitlinHaire

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
PamCotton

Monday.com integration

Hello @KOwen27, I am not very familiar with this integration but would like to invite some of our top experts to help, @StjepanGrcic @danmoyle any recommendations to @KOwen27?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

danmoyle
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Monday.com integration

Thanks @PamCotton. Unfortunately, I don't have any personal experience with the Monday integration, @KOwen27. The few reviews I see in the app marketplace lead me to believe it needs some work still. It looks like the sync is very limited. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Votes