Sales Integrations

KOwen27
Mitglied

Monday.com integration

Currently use Monday.com as our PM tool for our onboarding/fulfillment team. Use HS for our CRM. Is anyone using the integration to pass closed won deal info into Monday.com for an onboarding team?

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
CaitlinHaire
Teilnehmer/-in

Monday.com integration

We're doing something similar - we're tracking our client onboarding through a Monday.com board and pushing data from Hubspot to there. The integration is fairly straightforward, but as someone mentioned, pretty limited. We're setup to push mapped fields of a Deal once it's created, and for non-custom fields, those will update on the Monday.com board when they're updated in Hubspot. As long as you're you only using non-custom fields, it's great. Challenge comes in when you have custom fields, which only push data upon creation, not if anything updates.

kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Monday.com integration

Thanks for sharing this insight with us, @CaitlinHaire

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Monday.com integration

Hello @KOwen27, I am not very familiar with this integration but would like to invite some of our top experts to help, @StjepanGrcic @danmoyle any recommendations to @KOwen27?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Monday.com integration

Thanks @PamCotton. Unfortunately, I don't have any personal experience with the Monday integration, @KOwen27. The few reviews I see in the app marketplace lead me to believe it needs some work still. It looks like the sync is very limited. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes