HubSpot Ideas

Mikemchugh

Email integration for Microsoft Exchange

HI Can i integrate or link hubspot to Outlook which is held on my MS exchange server. My laptops can link to it and synchronise from anywhere so how would i link hubspot ?

Thanks  Mike

494 Replies
maxtrack

Hi Pam, Thanks for that. Ive gone through the process but still cant get it to connect what password should I be using? 

dbeutjer

Hello - can you please add HUB ID - 861314 ?

Thank you,

Dawn

natsumimori
Community Manager

Hi @dbeutjer 

I have put your request, you should be all set now!

ktclayton

Can we be added to the Exchange beta for calendar integration?

Hub ID: 426846

PamCotton
Community Manager

Hi @ktclayton 

Looks like your account is already added to the beta, are you able to see this in your end?

Pam

ktclayton

We are currently participating in the Exchange email beta. The previous post referenced integrating with the Exchange Calendar. We are and have been in desperate need of this integration.

Is it possible to be added to the Exchange beta trial. I need to link my calendar for the meeting planning. If I can't do that then HubSpot will be no use.

PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @ktclayton

Thank you for the information, just to clarify there are two currently beta with the Exchange email/ Exchange Calendar, the one on this thread is the Exchange email.

I was able to identify that as @JoeMayall mentioned here  

"The Meetings Exchange beta is closed, so no new portals will be enrolled. We noticed a few problems with the feature, so we'd like to improve it to provide the best customer experience possible."

My recommendation is to leave your upvote on the idea and leave your comment there so this way our developers are aware of our customers wanting to participate in the Beta.

Kindly,

Pam

andygarrihy

Hi

I have successfully connceted my email to my Exchange email but now i cant seem to find an option to connect my Calendar?

Can my exchange calendar be connected?

natsumimori
Community Manager

Hi @andygarrihy 

As @PamCotton mentioned in the above, the Exchange Meetings Beta that allows Microsoft Exchange users to connect their calendar to the Meetings app is closed. Therefore, currently it is not possible to connect your Exchange calendar. I wanted to share this conversations from the Ideas Forum.

andygarrihy
Ah. That is a shame. Without that capability HubSpot cannot meet my needs.

I am also a bit disappointed as I was included in the trial for exchange email and that works great BUT after spending time setting that up, only now I find out that there is no opportunity to join the Exchange Meetings beta.
natsumimori
Community Manager

@andygarrihy 

We're sorry for the confusion and thanks for your feedback.

The reason we closed the Meetings Exchange beta is that the Product team found a couple of issues and those need to be fixed for the best user experience.

Thank you for your understanding and please don't hesitate to give us feedback in this conversation.

Miridipi77

Is it possible to connect an Exchange e-mail with Hubspot? If yes, how?

Many thanks in advance and best regards

Mirella 

kmertz815

@PamCotton  Could I get access to the beta? I am rolling this out for two companies and also noticed we have exchange and not office 365. Thanks!

natsumimori
Community Manager

Hi @kmertz815 

What is your account ID? We need that information to un-gate the beta.

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Miridipi77,

Thanks for reaching out.

This article might be a good starting point for you as it explains how you can connect your Exchange account.

Take care!

Jess 

dregg
Hello,

Is it possible to get an access to the bêta for our account : 7342401

We really need this access to go further in our account set-up.

Thank you,
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @dregg 

Your request was successfully accepted. You should be all set.  

Pam

hwilen

@PamCotton Can our company (Hayden-LA) get access to the Exchange email integration beta as well? Our company ID is 7654890.

natsumimori
Community Manager

Hi @hwilen ,

The beta is now ungated for your account!

cegm71

@PamCotton 

Can you let me know if I can be added to the beta so the Exchange server option can be enabled?

The hub ID is 7896649.

Many thanks