Mapping a Cognito Form to my Contacts File

Highlighted
New Contributor

Good morning from Scotland

I  started to use Hubspot yesterday and so far so good as I have managed to connect a Cognito form on my website to Hubspot using Zapier.

When the web form is filled in and submitted, a new contact duly appears in my Contact List in Hubspot but it only contains the email address which was input to the web form and nothing else.

I get the feeling that I am missing something as I would have thought that I should have been able to 'capture' other fields from the web form and have them stored in my Hubspot Contact File.

Among the other fields in the web form which I would like captured and copied into my contacts are

Forename

Surname

Product Name

Comments

Mailing List (Y/N)

so I get the feeling that there should be a way of 'connecting' these web form fields with the fields in my Contact List.

I have looked at all the options but so far have not found a way of doing this.

Any pointers or hints gratefully seized upon.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
New Contributor

Ooops!

Just went through the process again and found the step in Zapier where the Cognito and Hubspot fields are matched.

There are obvious correspondences for email, first and last name fields but now I am stuck in finding a Hubspot field for the other form fields.

Am still looking...

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Worked it out eventually!

0 Upvotes

Hi Gadgee,

How were you able to pull in the other fields that werent showing up from your Cognito Form?

Thank you in advance!

Amarilis 

0 Upvotes