Sales Integrations

katherineladue
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

MakeWebBetter vs. Unific for WooCommerce Integration

I have had a lot of issues previously using the MakeWebBetter integration for WooCommerce but have never used Unific... their documentation and knowledge bases make it hard to figure out what the big difference is between the two, but one thing I experienced with MakeWebBetter was that we had to purchase a lot of add-ons to get basic eCommerce integration functionality like Abandoned Cart. Does anyone have experience with the Unific integration and can advise which one is better / includes more for your money? 

5 Replies 5
mchvatal
Contributor

We recently had to turn off the MakeWebBetter plugin as it severly impacted our site speed. I too am curious if anyone has feedback on unific or using Zapier to push deals into Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hi @katherineladue,

We have launched the free integration, also we have enhanced the functionality of our integration. For example,  we have added our add-on features in the free plugin like Abandoned Cart and Deal Sync, etc.

You can try our free integration, we provide free support so if you need any help then you can contact us and if you have any specific requirements then we can create a custom solution for you.

Here is the link to our free integration, try this and if you need any help then connect with us.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @katherineladue 

I haven't tried Unific.

MakeWebBetter is pretty comprehensive.

But... I actually coded my own Woocommerce HubSpot integration (yes I need to get out more).

Mike

katherineladue

Thanks! I actually tried to install the Unific integration but couldn't get it to work, kept getting error messages, so I ended up going with MakeWebBetter anyway. It looks like they've made a couple updates since I last used it so hopefully it all works out fine! 

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @katherineladue 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I'm not familiar with the unific integration and couldn't find a similar thread on the Community, but I'll tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @Mike_Eastwood @GeorgeBThomas @NicoleSengers do you have experience with Unific or heard about it? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !