Sales Integrations

spaulsen
Contributor

MailChimp and HubSpot workflows

I'm sure this is 'old hat' to many of the experts here, but.......

we just integrated MailChimp with our HS Sales Pro and want to create some reports and automations.  HS documentation touts this as a possibility, however as I have dived into the Workflows it appears as if the only marketing email data that is available are those related to emails created and sent from HS.  Same looks true in the Report Builder.....

Am I missing something????

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
andrus
Top Contributor

What use case are you missing specifically ie. what automation you are trying to set up? We at Outfunnel have built a 3rd party HubSpot-Mailchimp integration, if you shared more details I could tell whether it'd be of use here or not (and at the minimum I'd learn about a new use case). 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
spaulsen
Contributor

Thanks Pam.....

I have discovered that  some basic automations are possible.  When creating an enrollment trigger, the option to choose Mailchimp data is possible:

spaulsen_0-1616189777291.png

However, the specific options for the trigger (i.e. name of email campaign, email subject, etc.) have to typed in... HS does not import the associated Mailchimp data.  And, of course, in the ever complex HS pricing strategy, only some actions are available for the Sales Hub vs. Marketing Hub, etc...  HS loves to say that Sales Hub has workflows,  but it only has a few when compared to marketing....

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @spaulsen , happy friday! Thank you for posting your question!

I will add some top experts to share their thoughts, @Mike_Eastwood@Josh@himanshurauthan what would you recommend to @spaulsen matter?

Thank you!!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !