Sales Integrations

Greatoutcomes
Contributor

Looking for an SMS and Voice call service for one user in New Zealand

SOLVE

Hi there,

Has anyone found a Hubspot integrated voice and SMS application that can manage SMS in New Zealand (+64 mobile number) with a minimum licence of one? 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Kia ora @Greatoutcomes 

I haven't tried them myslef but it's worth checking out Cradle in Auckland.

If you give them a try please let me know how it goes...

We're a HubSpot Partner Agency and Wellington and it's always good to find Kiwi companies to work with.

Have fun

Mike

View solution in original post

MDeBari
Solution

SOLVE

Hi guys..
Not sure if you were able to find a solution at the time but touchSMS provides an integrated SMS solution for Hubspot available in NZ.
It allows you to send SMS from and receive SMS replies to Hubspot and work SMS into workflows.
Messages are also routed through local NZ carriers.

Feel free to take a look: https://www.touchsms.com.au/sms-integrations/hubspot/ 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
Greatoutcomes
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @JDundas that's good to know, although we were hoping not to have to configure a contact centre platform into the mix. I looked at Aloware and see that the minimum user number is 3, which is usually more than many small businesses want to have. Appreciate you reaching out though and for 3+ users + contact centre we'll keep that in mind. 

JDundas

SOLVE

Howdy, @Greatoutcomes!

Jeff with Aloware here! Have you considered using a contact center solution that integrations with HubSpot for SMS and calling? Aloware is a great piece of software for both forms of communication. It has a two way sync with HS and allows you to do basic business SMS, bulk SMS and SMS sequences which will help you with your use case and it can also be used for business calling. Please get back to me if you would like to know more or want to setup a meeting so I can demo our software.

Best Regards,
Jeff

MDeBari
Solution

SOLVE

Hi guys..
Not sure if you were able to find a solution at the time but touchSMS provides an integrated SMS solution for Hubspot available in NZ.
It allows you to send SMS from and receive SMS replies to Hubspot and work SMS into workflows.
Messages are also routed through local NZ carriers.

Feel free to take a look: https://www.touchsms.com.au/sms-integrations/hubspot/ 

Greatoutcomes
Contributor

SOLVE

This has been a good find for an A/NZ solution. It integrated easily (under 30 minutes) and there was technical support who were really prompt with answering my questions.  I set up a virtual Australian generic mobile number and got the hang of how it works for NZ with that country's short digit number format.  Great that its 2 way and conversational. Replies come into hubspot and you can easily launch a new SMS.  NZ is a little pricier at A$0.10 as it requires 2 credits/SMS but still ok. No delivery delays either. Separate platform is useful for setting up templates (which you do on platform, not in Hubspot). Great so far.  Certainly what I was looking for.   Don't really want to send bulk so haven't tested that.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing, @Greatoutcomes

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Greatoutcomes
Contributor

SOLVE

Here is a good overview of the Cradle-Sakari integration: https://help.cradle.io/knowledge/cradle-sakari#hubspot 

Greatoutcomes
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @Mike_Eastwood for the heads-up, will certainly reach out to Cradle and let you know. Great to know of them.

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Kia ora @Greatoutcomes 

I haven't tried them myslef but it's worth checking out Cradle in Auckland.

If you give them a try please let me know how it goes...

We're a HubSpot Partner Agency and Wellington and it's always good to find Kiwi companies to work with.

Have fun

Mike