Sales Integrations

sennacolosino
Participant

Looking for a solid integration tool from HubSpot to Microsoft Dynamics. Any suggestions?

SOLVE

Hi everyone, our team is looking for an effective integration tool to help sync our Contact and Company records from HubSpot to Microsoft Dynamics. We've tried the native integration app within HubSpot, however, it's extremely basic. We cannot sync data to Lookup or Search fields within Dynamics, such as a Country field. Also, since the sync uses Company Name to map, we saw many duplicate creations, since the names do not always match up in both systems.

Wondering what other folks are using to solve similar issues. Thank you in advance!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
FCorbaci
Solution
Contributor

Looking for a solid integration tool from HubSpot to Microsoft Dynamics. Any suggestions?

SOLVE

I did not use it but Zapier can be one-way https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/integrations/microsoft-dynamics-crm .
If you are not already using it, they have a trial period so you can test and see if that solves your problem.

Cheers

View solution in original post

WinnieHien
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi, I'd love to know what lookup or search fields you'd need in the native integration.

We just released Dropdown Sync LITE which was a huge request from our customers.

We're continuing to expand field mapping support, and would love to know what the top requested fields are from our customers. Send a DM or respond in this thread and we'll be keeping tabs! Thanks. 🙂  

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
WinnieHien
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi, I'd love to know what lookup or search fields you'd need in the native integration.

We just released Dropdown Sync LITE which was a huge request from our customers.

We're continuing to expand field mapping support, and would love to know what the top requested fields are from our customers. Send a DM or respond in this thread and we'll be keeping tabs! Thanks. 🙂  

FCorbaci
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

I did not use it but Zapier can be one-way https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/integrations/microsoft-dynamics-crm .
If you are not already using it, they have a trial period so you can test and see if that solves your problem.

Cheers

sennacolosino
Participant

SOLVE

Hello, thank you for your reply! Heard of Zapier many times, we'll try it out, thanks again! 🙂

0 Upvotes
A_ERPBridge
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hello Senna, how's your integration.

I'm sorry I am late to this, but if you're Dynamics in on-premises, we have developed ERP Bridge, a top 30 connector on HubSpot's - and since we're coming out of HS's accelerator program, we have also got the chance to show it Mr. Darmesh Shas who gave us a nice shout-out.

These are the objects that we can sync one-way or two way to HubSpot:

- Contacts

- Companies
- Deals

- Quotes

- Tickets

- Line items/Products
- Custom objects
- Custom properties

Hope it helps, and get in touch if you want to know more.

Alessandro
firma-hubspot-forum.png