Sales Integrations

josefmarc
Membro

LinkedIn is an email client. Can I link LinkedIn to Hubspot?

resolver

Hubspot amazes me every day. Today I sent some LinkedIn messages and realized -- Ooops, these won't be found in my Hubspot! (CRM and Sales.)

Am I right?

Is there a practice, plugin, tool, link, app, whatever, that Hubspot offers that will inform me in Hubspot CRM or Sales about the LinkedIn traffic I'm writing and receiving?

2 Solução aceitas
nicolebrenner
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @josefmarc, welcome to the community! 

Since you don't have a unique email address specifically created by Linkedin, messages sent through that application won't be tracked by HubSpot sales. At this time, the best recommendation would be to manually log an engagment on the contact timeline. @AnnicaThorber do you have any other suggestions about using LinkedIn and the CRM together? 

Exibir solução no post original

AnnicaThorber
Solução
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Yes, the only way to use Linkedin and Hubspot is to purchase Sales Navigator in Linkedin, as a Premium Account. Since Nov Hubspot and Linkedin offer a integration. As you mentioned you dont have a unique emailaddress (yet) for your InBox as you have in Facebook./ANNICA

Exibir solução no post original

19 Respostas 19
Shyampandian
Participante

resolver

I am connecting with prospects and they accept my invites - So, everytime i send them a LinkedIn msg - i need to go to hubspot, create a contact and then log the msg sent..

Is this how all others are using ??  Its very complicated and repetitive tasks that too in this digital age.

PLs let me know if there is a work around with Hubspot. or am i missing something ??

nicolebrenner
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @josefmarc, welcome to the community! 

Since you don't have a unique email address specifically created by Linkedin, messages sent through that application won't be tracked by HubSpot sales. At this time, the best recommendation would be to manually log an engagment on the contact timeline. @AnnicaThorber do you have any other suggestions about using LinkedIn and the CRM together? 

Shyampandian
Participante

resolver

I understand..  But we dont need to have an unique email address specifically created by Linkedin - Rather, a "Log message" button feature on the LI mailbox feature can help me to gogin that message with the particular contact in the client company...

Is this possible to create or Does this exist ???

Am sure will help a lot of people...

AnnicaThorber
Solução
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Yes, the only way to use Linkedin and Hubspot is to purchase Sales Navigator in Linkedin, as a Premium Account. Since Nov Hubspot and Linkedin offer a integration. As you mentioned you dont have a unique emailaddress (yet) for your InBox as you have in Facebook./ANNICA

Shyampandian
Participante

resolver

Wow...  Thsi is what i was waiting for..

I use LinkedIn Sales Navigator and can you pls help me to integrate with my hubspot pls...

Even if you can post the steps here, it would be really greatful!!

AnnicaThorber
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

resolver

HI - sorry late on the ball. 
There is a Sales Navigator integration in Hubspot but today only when you use Hubspot Sales Enterprise (incl at least 10 sales team-users), they changed that some month ago - probably from LinkedIn, so we who are only fewer cant use it anyone. Really sad

But if your team can add the Enterprise - there are som integrations ops - but not the actual Inbox messages you get in Hubspot. Im an LinkedIn-consultants for 10 years, and that would really been great. But not as far as I know. yet..

Shyampandian
Participante

resolver

Thanks @AnnicaThorber 

We use an Enterprise Acccount and we definitely have more than 10 hutspot users!!

Can you pls help me / direct me to the intergration steps / procedures..

Also, my email is shyam.pandian@kpisoft.com

0 Avaliação positiva
tylerstratton
Participante

resolver

This is awesome! Where is the integration for Linkedin Sales Navigator? 

0 Avaliação positiva
selikas
Membro

resolver

How does this integration work?

0 Avaliação positiva
AnnicaThorber
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

resolver

No you cannot a you dont have a "unique" emailaddress incl your @linkedin.com adress as there isnt any.
You can via Premium account Sales Navigator use Lead Building and the contacts you are following/connected with is possible to export. There are also other possibilities with Hubspot and Sales Navigator.

So what is it that you want to do? Just "link Linkedin to Hubspot is a little vage, just tell me and might can answer 

Shyampandian
Participante

resolver

Hi,

Can i login my LinkedIn messages (Both Personal LInkedIn inbox and Sales Navigator mailbox) to hubspot automatically...

Because i keep reaching out to quite a few people and everytime logging them in manually is cumbersome. Just like how emails are logged in automatically - Is there a way to login Linkedin messages and sales navigator messages also??

Regards

Shyam

adzychester
Membro

resolver

I have a Linkedin Premium Account. How do I sync leads and MESSAGES to Hubspot?

0 Avaliação positiva
Anonymous
Não aplicável

resolver

One way is to use the chrome extension: www.linkedhub.io

This ingration automaticlaly logs all your LinkedIn conversations inside of HubSpot and allows you to one-click convert a LinkedIn profile into a HubSpot contact.

Joachim_Auster
Participante

resolver

https://www.linkedhub.io/

Does not work any longer, they dont take no more new customers. Seems like wrong business model used...

0 Avaliação positiva
Elling
Participante

resolver

The video is unavailable.. does anyone have another link?

0 Avaliação positiva
jonmartin
Colaborador(a)

resolver

I currently use LinkedHub.io to do some of this. I'd love to get a more seamless integration directly from HubSpot at some point in time where we could message people etc directly from the CRM.

Valcoris
Membro

resolver

Is it possible to have a "Log Activity" type of "Log LinkedIn message"?

Anonymous
Não aplicável

resolver

--

0 Avaliação positiva
selikas
Membro

resolver

Thanks for the quick response. There's 2 things I want to do which used to be offered by the d-integrator Hubspot-LinkedIn Connector app in Chrome. Unfortunately that app seems to have closed down.

1) Import a LinkedIn profile into Hubspot at the touch of a "sync" button.

2) Sync LinkedIn messages with an existing Hubspot contact at the touch of a "sync" button