LinkedIn is an email client. Can I link LinkedIn to Hubspot?

SOLVE
New Contributor

Hubspot amazes me every day. Today I sent some LinkedIn messages and realized -- Ooops, these won't be found in my Hubspot! (CRM and Sales.)

Am I right?

Is there a practice, plugin, tool, link, app, whatever, that Hubspot offers that will inform me in Hubspot CRM or Sales about the LinkedIn traffic I'm writing and receiving?

CRM
0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @josefmarc, welcome to the community! 

Since you don't have a unique email address specifically created by Linkedin, messages sent through that application won't be tracked by HubSpot sales. At this time, the best recommendation would be to manually log an engagment on the contact timeline. @AnnicaThorber do you have any other suggestions about using LinkedIn and the CRM together? 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor | Silver Partner

Yes, the only way to use Linkedin and Hubspot is to purchase Sales Navigator in Linkedin, as a Premium Account. Since Nov Hubspot and Linkedin offer a integration. As you mentioned you dont have a unique emailaddress (yet) for your InBox as you have in Facebook./ANNICA

12 Replies 12
Community Manager

Hi @josefmarc, welcome to the community! 

Since you don't have a unique email address specifically created by Linkedin, messages sent through that application won't be tracked by HubSpot sales. At this time, the best recommendation would be to manually log an engagment on the contact timeline. @AnnicaThorber do you have any other suggestions about using LinkedIn and the CRM together? 

0 Upvotes

Yes, the only way to use Linkedin and Hubspot is to purchase Sales Navigator in Linkedin, as a Premium Account. Since Nov Hubspot and Linkedin offer a integration. As you mentioned you dont have a unique emailaddress (yet) for your InBox as you have in Facebook./ANNICA

Occasional Contributor

How does this integration work?

0 Upvotes

No you cannot a you dont have a "unique" emailaddress incl your @linkedin.com adress as there isnt any.
You can via Premium account Sales Navigator use Lead Building and the contacts you are following/connected with is possible to export. There are also other possibilities with Hubspot and Sales Navigator.

So what is it that you want to do? Just "link Linkedin to Hubspot is a little vage, just tell me and might can answer 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the quick response. There's 2 things I want to do which used to be offered by the d-integrator Hubspot-LinkedIn Connector app in Chrome. Unfortunately that app seems to have closed down.

1) Import a LinkedIn profile into Hubspot at the touch of a "sync" button.

2) Sync LinkedIn messages with an existing Hubspot contact at the touch of a "sync" button

I have a Linkedin Premium Account. How do I sync leads and MESSAGES to Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

One way is to use the chrome extension: www.linkedhub.io

This ingration automaticlaly logs all your LinkedIn conversations inside of HubSpot and allows you to one-click convert a LinkedIn profile into a HubSpot contact.

Visitor

Is it possible to have a "Log Activity" type of "Log LinkedIn message"?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Valcoris Thanks for the question, linkedhub only logs messages/conversations from LinkedIn into HubSpot.

However, feel free to private message me if I am not answering your question to satisfaction.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I currently use LinkedHub.io to do some of this. I'd love to get a more seamless integration directly from HubSpot at some point in time where we could message people etc directly from the CRM.

New Contributor

The video is unavailable.. does anyone have another link?

0 Upvotes

This is awesome! Where is the integration for Linkedin Sales Navigator? 

0 Upvotes