LinkedIn Sales Navigator - how to add more search functionality within HubSpot

Occasional Contributor

Hi! We have a client who is looking to see specific LinkedIn info when they look in their HubSpot contact records, that the Sales Navigator integration doesn't already provide - specifically, how to see all of a contact's second Linkedin connections, and how to see if their HubSpot contacts have any kind of connection to a company on a list (aside from currently working there themselves). Is there a third-party integration or other workaround anyone has used for added Linkedin search features within HubSpot? (I did search this group for "Linkedin" before posting, and called HubSpot support, thank you.)

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @JenBergren 

I wanted to share this article, you can find what you can do at the moment with the integrations. 

@gniclause I noticed you have discussed the LinkedIn Sales Navigator in the past, do you have any tips for @JenBergren ? 

@NGC-224 it looks you have some experience on the LinkedIn Sales Navigator, do you have any thoughts to add here? 

@Dima you also have some experience with this tool. Do you have any other ideas or thoughts? 

Please let us know if there anything else we can help you with.

Thanks 

Sharon

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the response! "This article" only links to https://help.hubspot.com/ 

So I'm not sure what article you're referring to but thank you for responding!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @JenBergren 

Apologies for the link, please find here the correct article. 

Best,

Sharon

0 Upvotes