Sales Integrations

AdamQ
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration- Which SN plan should I choose?

Hi, I will probably use an official HS integration with Sales Navigator, but it is unclear which SN plan should I use.

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/linkedin-sales-navigator - this description lists Advanced Plan. 

However, official SN plan comparison https://business.linkedin.com/sales-solutions/compare-plans points out that both CRM sync and advanced CRM integrations are available only on Advanced Plus plan. 

So which plan should I use to be able to connect HubSpot and Sales Navigator (LinkedIn profile matching with a contact in HS is the most important function).

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration- Which SN plan should I choose?

Hi @AdamQ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The only requirement for our LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration is a Sales Hub Professional or Sales Hub Enterprise account as mentioned under "Requirements" on the integration page here

With this integration, you can view the following data on contact and company records:

• Contacts: view the contact's LinkedIn job title, company, time in their current role, location, and industry. HubSpot uses the contact's first name, last name, email, company, and job title to search for their profile.
  • Companies: view the company's industry, size, and location. HubSpot uses the company's name and domain to search for their company profiles.

You can read more about this in our integration setup guide here

If you need more advanced data options, I would recommend reaching out to LinkedIn directly to see if you need an LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced Plus subscription from their end, or if you can use their Advanced subscription as this LinkedIn Sales Navigator is owned and supported by LinkedIn. They will be able to advise on which subscription is the best fit for you depending on your CRM needs and use cases. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes