Sales Integrations

pfnolan

LinkedIn Navigator sync problem

SOLVE

I subcribe to Linkedin sales navigator, my fees are up to date and the account is active, but on the contacts and company pages it's asking me to upgrade to sales navigator, can anyone suggest a fix for this problem.  

2 Accepted solutions
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Update: Thanks for your patience. I've done some testing on my end and after confirming with my resources it looks like the Linkedin Sales Navigator is displaying an iframe message directly from Linkedin. HubSpot simply displays what is provided by Linkedin, so I would recommend checking in with their support team. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
jbiggs19
Solution

SOLVE

Got this from LinkedIn support.  Not great news, weird though because today for me the integration/display is working.  Who knows....

I’m very sorry for the issues you are currently experiencing with the HubSpot widget.  We have recently identified a system issue impacting some Sales Navigator Professional subscribers. This issue caused the Sales Navigator widget for HubSpot to incorrectly show as available to impacted users.  The Sales Navigator Professional subscription does not include access to CRM integration.

We have recently resolved this issue. As a result, the widget will only function for members currently subscribed to Sales Navigator Team or higher. These qualifications are outlined at the bottom of HubSpot’s installation instructions.

If you would like to continue to utilize the widget you can upgrade to a Sales Navigator Team subscription. You can do that from your Sales Navigator Settings page by clicking “Upgrade your plan”https://www.linkedin.com/sales/settings?trk=sn_nav2__util_nav_update_settings

If you have any questions about Sales Navigator Team please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to answer them for you.

View solution in original post

28 Replies 28
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Update: Thanks for your patience. I've done some testing on my end and after confirming with my resources it looks like the Linkedin Sales Navigator is displaying an iframe message directly from Linkedin. HubSpot simply displays what is provided by Linkedin, so I would recommend checking in with their support team. 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
jbiggs19
Solution

SOLVE

Got this from LinkedIn support.  Not great news, weird though because today for me the integration/display is working.  Who knows....

I’m very sorry for the issues you are currently experiencing with the HubSpot widget.  We have recently identified a system issue impacting some Sales Navigator Professional subscribers. This issue caused the Sales Navigator widget for HubSpot to incorrectly show as available to impacted users.  The Sales Navigator Professional subscription does not include access to CRM integration.

We have recently resolved this issue. As a result, the widget will only function for members currently subscribed to Sales Navigator Team or higher. These qualifications are outlined at the bottom of HubSpot’s installation instructions.

If you would like to continue to utilize the widget you can upgrade to a Sales Navigator Team subscription. You can do that from your Sales Navigator Settings page by clicking “Upgrade your plan”https://www.linkedin.com/sales/settings?trk=sn_nav2__util_nav_update_settings

If you have any questions about Sales Navigator Team please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to answer them for you.

marcbachelet
Participant

SOLVE

Hello,

Indeed, integration is only available for Sales Navigator Team or Entreprise... I am very disapointed : as a entreprenor, I don't need those two offers but only the simple Sales Navigator. 

Hope hubspot community has solution - or the will to code the connector I need...

Have a good day,

Marc

0 Upvotes
pfnolan

SOLVE

That's very disappointing, I know I'm using the free version at present and we had plans to upgrade.  The LinkedIn widget for Sales Navigator was a key part of my sales and marketing stratagies, I'll have to look for alternative sales software rather than have to pay  another £300 ($385) per year for the LinkedIn Team version.

0 Upvotes
Jermund

SOLVE

So a single user cannot associate a single LinkedIn SalNav sub to just their profile? The entire HubSpot team needs to be on SalNav team as well? 

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@jbiggs19 Thanks for following up with the aditional information from LinkedIn Support - I'll be sharing this with my team as well!

0 Upvotes
jbiggs19

SOLVE

Hi All, gettting the following errror on my Sales Navigator integration "Upgrade to LinkedIn Sales Navigator".

Had the integration working fine, I am a paying monthly user with the proper access on the LinkedIn side.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the integration in HubSpot, no luck.

Anybody seen this before?

Untitled.jpeg

0 Upvotes
gdardashti
Participant

SOLVE

Having same issue ...

0 Upvotes