Sales Integrations

pfnolan
Miembro

LinkedIn Navigator sync problem

resolver

I subcribe to Linkedin sales navigator, my fees are up to date and the account is active, but on the contacts and company pages it's asking me to upgrade to sales navigator, can anyone suggest a fix for this problem.  

2 Soluciones aceptadas
nicolebrenner
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Update: Thanks for your patience. I've done some testing on my end and after confirming with my resources it looks like the Linkedin Sales Navigator is displaying an iframe message directly from Linkedin. HubSpot simply displays what is provided by Linkedin, so I would recommend checking in with their support team. 

Thanks!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
jbiggs19
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Got this from LinkedIn support.  Not great news, weird though because today for me the integration/display is working.  Who knows....

I’m very sorry for the issues you are currently experiencing with the HubSpot widget.  We have recently identified a system issue impacting some Sales Navigator Professional subscribers. This issue caused the Sales Navigator widget for HubSpot to incorrectly show as available to impacted users.  The Sales Navigator Professional subscription does not include access to CRM integration.

We have recently resolved this issue. As a result, the widget will only function for members currently subscribed to Sales Navigator Team or higher. These qualifications are outlined at the bottom of HubSpot’s installation instructions.

If you would like to continue to utilize the widget you can upgrade to a Sales Navigator Team subscription. You can do that from your Sales Navigator Settings page by clicking “Upgrade your plan”https://www.linkedin.com/sales/settings?trk=sn_nav2__util_nav_update_settings

If you have any questions about Sales Navigator Team please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to answer them for you.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

28 Respuestas 28
CarlosM
Colaborador

resolver

Is there any other advice on this? I have been experiencing the same issues. I've had a ticket logged with HubSpot since 4th May and they aren't able to fix it. I only upgraded to Sales Nav Team to use this integration, it was working previously but now won't. HubSpot appear to have given up on it and seem to think I should be contacting LinkedIn (I have but it's not their widget).

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @CarlosM, could you please provide us more details on what is happening specifically with your integration? My recommendation is to please continue working on your technical support ticket and provide any extra information to them as they will be able to provide you more information based on your case specifically. Also just confirming have you connected with LinkedIn regarding this matter? They may be able to provide some additional information.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

CarlosM
Colaborador

resolver

Thought I should update you with the good news! It's working! I noticed in my browser there was a little 'eye' with a cross through it which was third party cookie blocking. I turned this off and suddenly it works. I thought I should share this as I've noticed a few people having this issue in the forums so maybe it would be the same simple resolution.

Thanks for your assistance anyway.

Kind regards,

Carl.

ManuC
Participante

resolver

Thank you really helped me 😉

PamCotton

resolver

Hello @CarlosM, thank you very much to keep us updated!!  I am glad it's working now.

Kindly,Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

CarlosM
Colaborador

resolver

Hi Pam,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have a support ticket open but they haven't been able to help. I have a Sales Nav Team Account but when I log in it says 'LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription not found'. I've tried all the recommendations such as disabling the app from the marketplace, logging in and out, deleting cache, different browsers, different pc's etc. It was working previously but suddenly stopped. I've sent screenshots and HAR files to the HubSpot support team but they don't know why it isn't working. LinkedIn says it isn't their problem as it is a HubSpot widget, not theirs. I was just hoping someone in the community might have found a fix for this and could advise.  Thank you.

jacobdlynch
Participante

resolver

I'm confused why it says this was resolved in 2017?  I don't see a resolution.  I subscribed to LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team edition the other day so that I could sync these two, as well as LinkedHub.  

When I'm in my HubSpot record, on the right panel, at the bottom, it has a heading for Sales Navigator syncing.  When I click it, it asks that I log in to Sales Navigator.  I click that and it signs me in, and then I get  a message that says subscription not found, and then under that, that I need to have a team contract in order to get access to the integration....?!?!  I do have this, and this is the only reason for subscribing to any of it, to sync my LinkedIn contacts with a CRM that I can easily sort, manage, and contact....  

Anyone else experience this?  Anything I can do?  Please help!  Thank you.  

0 Me gusta
Hanaan
Participante

resolver

Okay, so I solved this issue by doing the opposite from what's recommended:

1. Log OUT of LinkedIn

2. In HubSpot, remove the LI Sales Navigator app integration

3. Re-add the integration

4. Go to any contact, and find the Sales Navigator area that is supposed to show the contact. You will still have the same error text.

5. Change Account, or Log into LinkedIn, whichever link is there.

The difference is, it will now have you log into LinkedIn.

managed to log in, and completed the integration.

jacobdlynch
Participante

resolver

I greatly appreciate your help and attempt.  Unfortunatly it still hasn't worked, I tried a few times.  It still tells me I need a tream subscription for the integration feature, and when I hit LearnMore, it shows the different Sales Navigator options, and under the team on it says, "This is the Subscription You Currently Have"   Hahahaha

I have a call and compueter share with LinkedIn tomorrow morning sometiime and hopefully they can fix the issue....  

Thank you though!

0 Me gusta
SteveV
Participante

resolver

Did you get this fixed? How?

0 Me gusta
jacobdlynch
Participante

resolver

I did, but none of that stuff mentioned worked for me unfortunately.  I got on the phone with LinkedIn and they got me squared away so that the LinkedIn Sync feature works now, however it doesn't seem to be super helpful yet.   It's not like I can capture all contacts from LinkedIn in a specific industry I'm working with and get their name, title, company, and email put into my CRM automatically.  I have to rethink my overall plan apparently.   Good luck!

0 Me gusta
Hanaan
Participante

resolver

This is what worked for my:

Use Chrome if possible...

1. Log OUT of LinkedIn and close all browser windows that have you logged into LinkedIn (it can be a zoo...) 

2. In HubSpot, remove the LI Sales Navigator app integration

3. Re-add the integration

4. Go to any HubSpot contact, and find the Sales Navigator area that is supposed to show the contact (Bottom of the right panel). You will still have the same error text.

5. You will have a link in the LinkedIn tab to log in or something. Click whichever link is there.

If all is well, it will now have you successfully log into LinkedIn.

Good luck!

Hanaan
Participante

resolver

Oh yuck - hope you get it fixed.

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @jacobdlynch,

Can you please confirm you've gone through the steps outlined here as a starting point? If you are still stuck after taking these steps, and you can confirm you have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team account, can you please share screenshots of where you are getting stuck?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
jacobdlynch
Participante

resolver

Yes, I have followed those steps.  I will try to post screenshots now.  And I read that I cannot sync contacts from LinkedIn to Hubspot?  😞 

Screenshot (6).pngScreenshot (7).pngScreenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).pngScreenshot (10).pngScreenshot (11).png

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

resolver

HI @jacobdlynch,

Thank you for the screenshots!

As the integration is on a user by user basis, is it possible that the LinkedIn you are linked to is not the correct one?  Have you tried logging out and logging back into LinkedIn? Additionally, I would recommend trying to log in through different browsers/an incognito window to ensure there aren't any cookies/settings interfering.

If you are still stuck after taking those steps, please let me know! 🙂 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
jacobdlynch
Participante

resolver

Hi there.  Thanks for your attempts.  I am logged in to the correct LinkedIn and Sales Navigator accounts, the only ones I have, and I have cleared caches and cookies and such and tried other browsers....  Same results still so far.  😞 

jennysowyrda

resolver

Thank you, @jacobdlynch! I have connected with the product team regarding this matter and they have shared that all of the authentication information associated with the widget is pulled in from LinkedIn. The HubSpot side of the integration is to create the widget, but the authentication of your subscription will be done by LinkedIn. 

I would recommend connecting with LinkedIn regarding this matter, as they will have more insight into why your proper subscription is not associating correctly.

If you need more information for LinkedIn regarding your HubSpot account, please feel to direct message me.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
Jermund
Miembro

resolver

Having the same problems, my HubSpot rep is talking to an engineer about it.. no updates yet

0 Me gusta
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @Jermund @pfnolan @jbiggs19 @gdardashti - thanks for sharing. I'm going to do some testing on my end to investigate this behavior further. I'll follow up here with any updates! 

0 Me gusta