Lifecycle assignments - some working, some not

SOLVE
Regular Contributor

hi guys, back for some help

I have some life cycle stages that are not syncing for some reason. 

The first image here is syncing, but ultimately it looks like this stage "Site Live" is taking all the salesforce Opportunities. 

https://imgur.com/9HHkcw8

This stage is further along the process, but there are salesforce opportunities in this stage, but they arent syncing to hubspot.

https://imgur.com/TsLeqls

I'm not that damiliar with HS, but do i need to change the " Lifecycle stage is any of XXX"?

Thanks

Keith 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Hi, @keithplunkett. The lifecycle stage property is associated only with contacts and companies, and not deals. This does move along automatically with Salesforce opportunities, as long as you're adding that contact as a contact role on the Salesforce opportunity.

If you have deals at a company, but those Salesforce opportunities lack contact roles, you won't see consistent matches between those contacts' lifecycle stages in HubSpot, and what the deals at that company indicate.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Hi, @keithplunkett. The lifecycle stage property is associated only with contacts and companies, and not deals. This does move along automatically with Salesforce opportunities, as long as you're adding that contact as a contact role on the Salesforce opportunity.

If you have deals at a company, but those Salesforce opportunities lack contact roles, you won't see consistent matches between those contacts' lifecycle stages in HubSpot, and what the deals at that company indicate.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
Regular Contributor

Thanks @bradmin 

roles are attached to the Opp. 

I've matched the deal stages now and that has worked.

Thanks for the help!