Lead routing by salesep availability

SOLVE
EAizer

Looking for a solution to manage the following:

We have  multiple shifts of sales reps that cover off different timezones and need a way to be able to route leads that come into HubSpot based on rep availability schedule (ie if leads come in between 7-11am route leads to x salesreps and if between 11-3pm route leads to y salesreps. The need is to be able to route leads to reps that are "working" so that they can act on those leads within a 10 min SLA time commitment.

Is there a feature in HubSpot that allows us to manage these schedules of these salesreps to drive the lead rouitng?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer

Hi @EAizer,

There aren't any out-of-the-box features for this at the moment. Lead rotation in HubSpot doesn't offer this degree of customization.

This can however be achieved with custom code. Another user has written a PHP script which allows for weighted lead rotation here, for example. This can also be accomplished with custom code in workflows, available in the new Operations Hub Professional. In fact, custom rule lead rotation is one of the examples that HubSpot is using in their promotion of the new product.

To get started, I'd recommend this knowledgebase article Use custom code actions in workflows and this developer blog post 3 Ways to Use Custom Coded Workflow Actions With Operations Hub.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer

Hi @EAizer,

There aren't any out-of-the-box features for this at the moment. Lead rotation in HubSpot doesn't offer this degree of customization.

This can however be achieved with custom code. Another user has written a PHP script which allows for weighted lead rotation here, for example. This can also be accomplished with custom code in workflows, available in the new Operations Hub Professional. In fact, custom rule lead rotation is one of the examples that HubSpot is using in their promotion of the new product.

To get started, I'd recommend this knowledgebase article Use custom code actions in workflows and this developer blog post 3 Ways to Use Custom Coded Workflow Actions With Operations Hub.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

MStaAna

Hi EAizer!

I hope I’m not too late to the party. Our company uses Chili Piper for our scheduling needs and it has a feature that does exactly what you described. (It’s a HubSpot Integration don’t worry!) It has a lead routing functionality, which allows us to assign prospects to available sales representatives. 

One thing that we also do when we ask prospects to book a meeting with us is to provide them with time slots to choose from. These time slots already come with designated sales representatives already. It has allowed our leads to schedule calls with just one click.

You can see a screenshot of an email we sent here:

tonik-images-transparent-suggested-times.png

0 Upvotes