Sales Integrations

ATzikas
Participante

Last Salesforce Sync TIme

resolver

I currently am managing two customer accounts for a Salesforce Integration. 

1 customer account has the field Last Salesforce Sync Time, the other doesnt not? I am wondering if there is an explanation for this?

We would like to use Last Salesforce Sync Time as part of a filter to include in the Salesforce Inclusion List. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
danmoyle
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

@ATzikas if 1 customer has it and the other doesn't, I'd think it's one of two possibilities. Either customer A, with the property, created it custom (you can check in your property settings to see how it was created and by whom) or cusomer B (the one without) possibly deleted their property. In looking at my own clients, it looks like it's a HubSpot generated property. So it seems likely scenario 2 is the case. If I were in your shoes, I'd ask the client about it. Maybe they did a custom SFDC integration and didn't include that property somehow. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
danmoyle
Solución

resolver

@ATzikas if 1 customer has it and the other doesn't, I'd think it's one of two possibilities. Either customer A, with the property, created it custom (you can check in your property settings to see how it was created and by whom) or cusomer B (the one without) possibly deleted their property. In looking at my own clients, it looks like it's a HubSpot generated property. So it seems likely scenario 2 is the case. If I were in your shoes, I'd ask the client about it. Maybe they did a custom SFDC integration and didn't include that property somehow. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/