Sales Integrations

BTrinchera
Membro

Keap integration for booked meeting

resolver

I'm struggling to update contact record in Keap when an appontment is booked through Hobspot meeting 

is there some way to do the above? that works

I've tried though custom fields but a lot of strange things happens (field that can't be mapped , fields that cant be changed,...various errors or block in synchronization...

very frustrating

may you help?

thanks Bruno

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
MiaSrebrnjak
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @BTrinchera,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

It seems that the information about booked meetings isn't included in the Keap integration. 

You can see a list of properties you can sync on this page under the "Data sync" section: 

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 14.28.54.png

I also wanted to mention that the information about specific meetings that your contacts booked via the Meetings Tool are stored as activities or engagements on the contact's timeline and not as properties (which are most commonly used by sync software providers to send data between apps). 

You could maybe try creating a Zapier connector that would send information about meetings to Keap: 

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 14.46.55.png

Hope this helps! 

Cheers, 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @BTrinchera,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

It seems that the information about booked meetings isn't included in the Keap integration. 

You can see a list of properties you can sync on this page under the "Data sync" section: 

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 14.28.54.png

I also wanted to mention that the information about specific meetings that your contacts booked via the Meetings Tool are stored as activities or engagements on the contact's timeline and not as properties (which are most commonly used by sync software providers to send data between apps). 

You could maybe try creating a Zapier connector that would send information about meetings to Keap: 

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 14.46.55.png

Hope this helps! 

Cheers, 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings