Sales Integrations

YuliaD
Contributor

Jotform to Hubspot (log invoice)

SOLVE

Hi! We are looking for a way to save all emails from Jotform in our Hubspot account.
Our Sale Team is using Jotform to collect all information for each new customer. We are using the Integration to send all answers to Hubspot. But we would like to also log the emails that Jotform is sending to each new customer (with the agreement details and invoice).
Looks like both of these emails (*@bcc.hubspot.com, *@forward.hubspot.com) are not going to work in this case since Jotform is not a user in our account. 
Any tips on possible ways to log other platform emails to Hubspot? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @YuliaD 

You could use a 3rd Party Tool like Zapier to push your Jotform information into HubSpot.

Personally I would see if you can replace the Jotforms with HubSpot forms... if you can.

Have fun

Mike

p.s. thanks for the mention @TiphaineCuisset 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @YuliaD 

You could use a 3rd Party Tool like Zapier to push your Jotform information into HubSpot.

Personally I would see if you can replace the Jotforms with HubSpot forms... if you can.

Have fun

Mike

p.s. thanks for the mention @TiphaineCuisset 

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @YuliaD 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @Mike_Eastwood @Josh @ChrisoKlepke do you have any thought for @YuliaD on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes