Sales Integrations

ihertz
Participant

Issues connecting Apollo to HubSpot

Hi there, 

We connected Apollo to Hubspt. I am an admin on Apollo and a super admin on hubspot. I was able to connect my Apollo to my Hubspot user under my name, as well as other members of the team. 

However when one of my account executives tries connecting Apollo to his Hubspot account he gets the following message: Hubspot Apollo Error MessageHubspot Apollo Error Message

Checking this users permissions on Hubspot, app marketplace access is enabled:

ihertz_0-1681741480316.png

However, he gets the same error messgae (didn't change when I turned him into a super admin on Hubspot either). 

Am I missing something? Would appreciate some help. 
Thanks,

Ilan

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ihertz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, I would recommend granting them both Super Admin and App Marketplace permissions and then having your account executive clear their cache and try to connect the app again.

If this issue continues, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this such as a HAR file for the error message. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
RMenezes
Contributor

We are facing the same issue. I have updated the user's App Marketplace setting to ON and he is still getting that error when connecting his Apollo account (even though he cleared cache, logged out and logged back in again). Is there a fix to this without having to give superadmin access??

0 Upvotes
ihertz
Participant

Thanks. I changed the permission set temporarily to one that worked for other teams and this worked, I couldn't yet figure out what permission was missing in the account executive permission set. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ihertz,

Thanks for the update from your end! 

Have you contacted our technical support team yet? They could help troubleshoot the account executive permission set to figure out what's missing. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
ihertz
Participant

Thanks Kristen, 

I haven't contacted support yet, I will have a chat with out acocunt manager and I will bring it up. 

I appreciate your help. 

Thanks,

Ilan

VIbishi
Participant

Hi Ilan, 

me and my team are expriencing same today. Did you get any souliton for this from Support?

Best

Valentina

0 Upvotes
ihertz
Participant

Hi Valentina, 

Our solution was playing around with the Hubspot team permissions. We changed permission sets and then re assiged the old permission sets. 

I didn't figure out the exact permission missing. 

Hope this helps, 

Ilan

0 Upvotes