Sales Integrations

IRab
Membre

Is there a way to send a prefilled form to a customer directly from the contact or company profile?

Résolue

We need to send out a unique form that links back directly to the company. Sometimes what happens is that the form will not sync to the right account, plus we want to prefill some of the data we already know.

Then we need to use the information submitted from the form to create an editable document - any advice?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Is there a way to send a prefilled form to a customer directly from the contact or company profile?

Résolue

Hi @IRab,

This can achieved for select contacts by auto-populating form fields with a query string – but this does not work at scale. You could only pre-fill this link one by one for each contact.

If you want to accomplish this for a list of contacts, you'd have to rely on HubSpot's existing methods for recognizing contacts – via browser cookies. If a contact submits a form and accepts cookies, HubSpot can pre-populate the next form with known values. Otherwise it's not possible for HubSpot to recognize a contact and pre-fill their information.

For the second part of your question, I'd recommend looking into apps in the HubSpot app marketplace. Zapier could be helpful here. Happy to explore further if you could share more context about what this document is for and what it's requirements are.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @IRab,

This can achieved for select contacts by auto-populating form fields with a query string – but this does not work at scale. You could only pre-fill this link one by one for each contact.

If you want to accomplish this for a list of contacts, you'd have to rely on HubSpot's existing methods for recognizing contacts – via browser cookies. If a contact submits a form and accepts cookies, HubSpot can pre-populate the next form with known values. Otherwise it's not possible for HubSpot to recognize a contact and pre-fill their information.

For the second part of your question, I'd recommend looking into apps in the HubSpot app marketplace. Zapier could be helpful here. Happy to explore further if you could share more context about what this document is for and what it's requirements are.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.