Sales Integrations

CCoggins9
メンバー

Integration with Connectwise Manage

Hi,

I'm trying to sync opportunities from Connectwise Manage, it gets so far and gives the following message

CCoggins9_0-1668680258055.png

I've tried to find the corresponding"Primary Sales Rep" in Manage, but don't seem to be able to find this, can anyone help? Many thanks

0 いいね!
5件の返信
PMelton
メンバー

@CCoggins9

The issue is with Security Roles for the API user. Here is how to resolve:

***You must have Administrative permissions to make these changes***

1. In Connectwise Manage, go to "System", "Security Roles"
  2. Select the name of the security role you are using for HubSpot
  3. Locate the "System" section and expand
  4. Under "Member Maintenance" set Add, Edit, Delete, and Inquire to "All"
  5. Save and go back to HubSpot and try your import again. (You will need to restart your sync setup for "Deals".

Hope this helps someone!

0 いいね!
PMelton
メンバー

I am having the same issue. In order to sync Contacts, there was a change that had to be made to the permissions for the API user in Connectwise. I suspect the same here. Does anyone know what permission has to be set to allow HubSpot to access the sales rep data in the Opportunity?

0 いいね!
VHarper
参加者

Thanks Mia

this has not worked i have spoken to ConnectedWise Manage and this is there reply:

Hello Vicki,
My name is Megan, I am the Support Resource assigned to your ticket. I hope you are well! I apologise for reaching out before your business hours, if you'd prefer to discuss this over a call then please let me know a time that works for you.
Unfortunately Hubspot is not a supported integration here at ConnectWise Support so I would recommend reaching back out to their team again for assistance. I understand you have done this already but you'd need to explain to them that currently this vendor is not certified under ConnectWise Invent.
I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you, I hope Hubspot Support will be able to resolve your issue!

Best wishes,

0 いいね!
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @VHarper,

got it, just to confirm – were you able to successfully set a Primary Sales Rep in Connectwise Manage? 

If yes, I'd recommend to unistall the integration in your account settings in HubSpot: Account Setup > Integrations > Connected Apps > Actions > Uninstall, clear your browser's cache, and then reinstall the integration. Let me know if this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @CCoggins9,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try setting up your Primary Sales Rep in Connectwise Manage by following these steps:

1. Click the "Sales" object > My opportunities > Member. This field should contain a value.
  2. If no value exists, you should be able to add a value via System > Members > Add member

Once that has been set up, you should be able to go through the deal sync set-up in HubSpot.

If you run across any issues, please contact the Connectwise technical support, they will be the best point of contact for help with your Connectwise Manage setup. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings